E-MAIL THE NY JETS

joewilly12

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't do this. Fans should never be deciding who comes and goes, it's bad.  Look at what is going on w/ our neighbors.

we finally look like we are headed in the right direction w/o a quick fix.  Of course we have a ways to go but if we have a good offseason we can be a playoff team a year from now and hopefully will have our QB of the future as well.

Just now, nyjunc said:

Please don't do this. Fans should never be deciding who comes and goes, it's bad.  Look at what is going on w/ our neighbors.

we finally look like we are headed in the right direction w/o a quick fix.  Of course we have a ways to go but if we have a good offseason we can be a playoff team a year from now and hopefully will have our QB of the future as well.

We flew banners and put up billboards in disgust..NOTHING HAS CHANGED WITH THIS TEAM OR ORGANIZATION 

FANS NEED TO BE HEARD 

Bitching moaning and complaining here is fine but we need to let the organization know we want better from them. 

3 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

They fired the worst head coach in the NFL ours isn't much better and they fired the GM 

Mike Maccagnan had 3 years to get us a QB he has failed on all levels bringing in loser journeymen. 

Todd Bowles continues the bad game day decisions. 

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

Todd Bowles is single handedly derailing any progress this team is trying to make. Dude needs to go.

4 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Stop using your brain, act irrational and storm Florham Park with torches and pitch
forks!!!

6 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Chris Johnson is basically  a fan that now runs the entire team. So..

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We flew banners and put up billboards in disgust..NOTHING HAS CHANGED WITH THIS TEAM OR ORGANIZATION 

FANS NEED TO BE HEARD 

Bitching moaning and complaining here is fine but we need to let the organization know we want better from them. 

that's a good point so we embarrassed our fanbase and team and nothing changed so now 3 years later we want to start a campaign to get rid of the next regime?  in 2-3 years the next one?

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

They fired the worst head coach in the NFL ours isn't much better and they fired the GM 

Mike Maccagnan had 3 years to get us a QB he has failed on all levels bringing in loser journeymen. 

Todd Bowles continues the bad game day decisions. 

That worst HC in the NFL took over a team that had missed the playoffs 4 straight years, in year 1 he led them to 11 wins and a playoff berth w/ little help from his aging, overrated QB.  In year 2 they have been terrible and he didn't last until the end of year 2.  That's good management?  Remember, McAdoo was a hot name on the coaching circuit before the Giants hired him. 

Day in and day out we all sit here and complain about something NY Jets related yet when it comes time to man up there are posters who feel the need to act irrational for the fact of acting irrational. They bitch moan and complain about everything and anything but wont stand up for what they truly believe in.

Let the organization know we aren't happy with the current situation of the NY Jets. 

Image result for ny jets banner   plane messages

The worst thing a franchise could do is to listen to fans and make decisions
based upon their complaints.  Because on one play they'll like someone and on 
the next they'll want them cut.  The NYG did that and they proved what frauds
they are.  The Jets were a rebuilding team that needed to develop a core of
players going forward.  On whole they did that and also proved they still
need more talent.  They weren't making the playoffs no matter how bad the AFC
was, they weren't good enough.  Get over it

4 minutes ago, KRL said:

What has changed Idzik/Maccagnan?  

We still need a decent QB. 

We have no pass rusher. 

We draft defense every year with top picks. 

Our coach makes bone head decisions and has poor clock management skills.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

As a diehard fan former season ticket holder there is nothing like being there in person, tailgating with friends and family and being part of the atmosphere. 

I like the atmosphere of my den and not a random seat in a stadium where I could be, and have been, stuck within earshot of drunk Jets fan yelling stupid crap all game. I appreciate the fans, like you, that go and help give the Jets a home-filed advantage, but I rather watch from home. 

Maccagnan and Bowles should be fired next year if they don't make a commitment
to a QB this off season.  Whether that's Cousins or a #1 pick, they can't
"band aid" the position any longer.  They have too much cap space and resources
to finally address the situation

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What has changed Idzik/Maccagnan?  

We still need a decent QB. 

We have no pass rusher. 

We draft defense every year with top picks. 

Our coach makes bone head decisions and has poor clock management skills.

Idzik's drafts were horrible. His signings were awful. Macc has a few really good picks and just this year he made a great deals getting Davis (for Pyror) and Kearse/2nd rounder for Sheldon. 

Stability in a franchise is important.  

2 minutes ago, KRL said:

Maccagnan and Bowles should be fired next year if they don't make a commitment
to a QB this off season.  Whether that's Cousins or a #1 pick, they can't
"band aid" the position any longer.  They have too much cap space and resources
to finally address the situation

Do you trust Bowles with a No. 1 pick?

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Idzik's drafts were horrible. His signings were awful. Macc has a few really good picks and just this year he made a great deals getting Davis (for Pyror) and Kearse/2nd rounder for Sheldon. 

Stability in a franchise is important.  

Adams and Maye were no brainers what about the rest of the draft? 

Where are all the WR's he drafted and signed? 

Davis for Pryor was the best move he made.

Kearse deal was good. 

Anderson is ok not top 10 NFL WR. 

Our OL is a mess. 

We still don't have a decent QB with Petty and Hackenberg not looking to promising as we speak. 

The key move would have been to hire Dorsey before the Browns did.

Who are the Jets going to hire?   I think a Head of Football Operations that can oversee what Mac does would add an enormous amount of value-could be McCloughan, Shanahan, Holmgren, someone.  

If those 2 heads can straighten out the QB and the roster, then we can see what Bowles really has.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Adams and Maye were no brainers what about the rest of the draft? 

Where are all the WR's he drafted and signed? 

Davis for Pryor was the best move he made.

Kearse deal was good. 

Anderson is ok not top 10 NFL WR. 

We still don't have a decent QB with Petty and Hackenberg not looking to promising as we speak. 

Kearse deal was GREAT, not good. That 2nd round pick was more than enough for Sheldon. Kearse was a steal. 

Anderson is not a top 10 WR, but for an UFA, he was a steal. 

There are plenty of other talented players that may, or may not pan out. Most late round picks don't play at a pro bowl level in year 1. 

In the end, all the talent in the world won't mask a lack of a franchise QB. Macc better get one this offseason or he is doomed. But I think most rational Jets fans understand that the talent level on this team is improved and are willing to give Macc one more year. 

2 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

They do send surveys to season ticket holders that allow you to say anything. They claim to take them into consideration but not so sure if they even read them all (never had one of my complaints addressed). In any event, one would think those surveys to carry much more weight than random e-mails

100's possibly 1000"s of emails would create a little stir or at least get their attention, wouldn't you think. 

14 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Kearse deal was GREAT, not good. That 2nd round pick was more than enough for Sheldon. Kearse was a steal. 

Anderson is not a top 10 WR, but for an UFA, he was a steal. 

There are plenty of other talented players that may, or may not pan out. Most late round picks don't play at a pro bowl level in year 1. 

In the end, all the talent in the world won't mask a lack of a franchise QB. Macc better get one this offseason or he is doomed. But I think most rational Jets fans understand that the talent level on this team is improved and are willing to give Macc one more year. 

What I am reading is that he is good at stealing, but sucks at drafting.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

100's possibly 1000"s of emails would create a little stir or at least get their attention, wouldn't you think. 

Except that they know that the season ticket holders surveys are the people who spend money on the team for tix, parking and concessions. Biz is biz.

I get your campaign but you should go full force when these things come up to coordinate an effort among those with common opinions, Much more effective when $$$ are involved. How about a petition signed at the Chargers game with names and year that the signer started season tix pledging no return in 2018? Get enough signatures and they cannot ignore it. 

However, if your are right about the unsolicited e-mails, they would be much more effective after a win than a bad loss. Today they will just be dismissed as whiners     

42 minutes ago, KRL said:

I agree in principle with what you said. But an owners viewpoint is a different thing, and because of internal relationships. NFL croney-ism, focus on revenue, etc...sometimes they need to know the unadulterated vision of the fan. We saw a NFL coach literally give up yesterday. Even if the Jets love Bowles, they need to know that the fans will not accept that, for any reason. I emailed them. I am as disgusted with this team as I have ever been.

What’s the point of finding a franchise QB if we don’t have the right guy in charge to coach him up? Bowles need to go. I’d like to keep Mac and give him the opportunity to bring his guy in, but as far as Bowles, I don’t want him anywhere near our franchise QB if we draft one. 

Archived