****OFFICIAL JETS V PATS GAMEDAY THREAD*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Scott Dierking said:

Not implicating you. And, show me my Hack predictions, please. I forget

Just showing the fraud that is Philc1 and his trolling habits.

I was banned for saying Hack and Petty suck I had to say that stuff to not sound like a mult

10 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Who are the Steelers playing?

If they are even in this game at halftime, it would be a miracle

The Jets should get destroyed today. But I thought that against New Orleans and it didn’t happen. And looking at the timeline of events, that appeared to be the game that put Todd Bowles back in.

In sports reference, our offensive scheme is listed as “Air Coryell”. Hahahahahaha

Y’all should just boycotted the game thread to see how deep Unitedpooflans would get in his insight and hot takes.

I thought the backup Sterling played really well in this game..promising.

Petty's accuracy was rough.. but good at times..but still a back up.. (bring on Cousins/Alex Smith) 

hack should have seen SOME time in this game..I don't understand that, this team has been in preseason mode for weeks now.

sad to see the season end.. Bring back the old logo and spend some of that cap money and let's get after it next year!

aaron-glenn-the-new-york-jets-returns-a-new-york-jets-receiver-wayne-chrebet-str

8 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

So you admit to being banned here before? Under what alias.

Banner day for you here.

@Maxman

Yes because we ban people for being critical of the team LOL.

More likely that he got banned for fighting with those who he didn't agree with.

16 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Any of those “continuity” guys want to explain why we kicked a field goal there? 

Chris Johnson was probably impressed by that move.  He doesn’t care about Bowles winning games.  He sees the score went from down 21 to down 18 and considers it to be “progress”.  2 year extensions for all!!

Archived