****OFFICIAL JETS V PATS GAMEDAY THREAD*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

His job?  Do you realize that overwhelming the stories reported have been that it was the right move?  Like it or not.  

No what I'm saying is it's not really Romo's job to be causing waves, he was awesome today and is a great play by play imo. I don't expect it to come from an in game announcer. Everyone else is an idiot

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I just can't get over the fact that a coaching staff flat our gave up in about 4 games this year.  I've never seen that in any sport ever.  I've seen players give up in a game or a year but never a coaching staff flat out tap out numerous times.

There is no incentive for any Jets personnel to be any better or worse than they already are. No one is in charge. The only system of reciprocity in the organization revolves around the tenor of Manish Mehta columns. This is not an exaggeration.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

There is no incentive for any Jets personnel to be any better or worse than they already are. No one is in charge. The only system of reciprocity in the organization revolves around the tenor of Manish Mehta columns. This is not an exaggeration.

Mo says hi

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Spot on.

The Jets are 3rd in the NFL for home attendance this year. Why should ownership do anything if people are willing to pay to watch bad football?

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He made $18 million dollars this year and gets to pick which team he plays for next year. 

Yes, I'm sure after he's dumped he'll have his choice of where to play. 

Still, getting publically disciplined, suspended basically for all to see is a clear indication that no one is in charge?  Kind of the real point

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Yes, I'm sure after he's dumped he'll have his choice of where to play.  At his price, he didn't want the rest of his deal, this helps him.  Guess wherever he decides to go they'll pay him at the same rate and let him play out the remaining years.  

I think it’ll be pretty easy to sell “I quit on the Jets because they’re awful top to bottom” to future employers.

7 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

Spot on.

The Jets are 3rd in the NFL for home attendance this year. Why should ownership do anything if people are willing to pay to watch bad football?

Is that true? I was at the Chargers game and it was empty, and the overall experience was one of the most boring, unnecessarily convoluted things I’ve suffered through since The Dark Knight Rises.

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Colon and Lewis selling Kirk Cousins and Drew Brees.

Kill us all now.

I could get excited for Brees if we had a young QB like Mayfield to sit behind him and learn.

But Drew would never come here, and we ain't drafting Baker.

Archived