****OFFICIAL JETS V PATS GAMEDAY THREAD*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Quick question for you.  Is kicking a FG rather than going for it a sound coaching decision?

Is that the type of decision that tells your team 'never give up?'

Bowles is trying to lose the game as close as possible he hasn’t been coaching to win for weeks

This is all about Bowles and Macc avoiding another embarrassing blowout after getting their precious extensions

Zero redeeming qualities on this team.

Zero talent.

Zero coaches.

Zero QB.

Zero hope.

Happy f*cking New Year.  Might be a long time before I care enough to come here and talk football.  The Jets are officially my new Knicks.  

Well I honestly believe them not letting Hack play in the final game of his 2nd season pretty much tells us all we need to know.  He is worse than Petty, I at least wanted to see it with my own eyes.  Oh well, **** the Jets and **** the NFL this year.  I've never been less interested in this sport than this year...  

Anyways, Happy New Years everyone, be safe.

23 minutes ago, tfine said:

Why is everyone so upset? This is what you guys wanted? A losing season with a top 5 pick...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm, no. I wanted 1 win, the first overall pick and an entirely new FO and coaching staff next season. However, to be fair, I didn't see the Browns going 0-16.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Zero redeeming qualities on this team.

Zero talent.

Zero coaches.

Zero QB.

Zero hope.

Happy f*cking New Year.  Might be a long time before I care enough to come here and talk football.  The Jets are officially my new Knicks.  

The knicks are winning the championship this year

starting the bullshyt early

6 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Exactly. Could you imagine 16 weeks of this garbage? At least with McCown in there the offense looked somwhat competent. Petty has led this team to something like 30 points in 4 games. With Petty and/or Hack in there for 16 games the Jets would have been 0-16 and set records for offensive incompetence. 

Then the Jets would get #1 or #2 pick and Bowles goes to Arizona - So Bowles gets a 1 year extension (in reality) and we might miss out on a top QB.

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Cannot wait for this offseason. We’re going to be in a great position to make a huge improvements

I mean, in theory yeah. But probably not with the current regime in charge. I don’t see them making the decisions that need to be made to make this team a contender. Just don’t see it. 

Archived