Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

I will avenge you and my mistake.  

not a mistake if your choice was between me and him, neither door had a prize

Do me a favor, if you re read at all do so with atleast keeping in the back of your mind the possibility that both lizzie and I were town. Scum knew this, town didn't. it certainly impacted behavior

I think one of leelou and ballin is scum, and this is descending into town on town violence.

1.  @Spoot-Face

2.  @The Crusher

3.  Lizzie  Roleless Town, Lynched D3

4.  Pac  Roleless Town, Killed N1

5.  @BrickTamland

6.  BigO  Roleless Scum, Lynched D1

7.  @Stark

8.  Nolder  Roleless Scum, Lynched D2

9.  @GATA

10.  @BallinPB

11.  @JiF

12.  @HessStation

13.  Leelou replaced by @AVM

14.  @Integrity28

15.  @CTM

16.  AVM  Mod-Confirmed Town, Killed N2

i guess doc blocked hess NK?  lets see what hess has to say.

I want to vote AVM

I'm not going to fight hard to stay alive since i was wrong on lizard and understand i'll be a distraction but think town should start with avm tomorrow

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Ape was pushing Lizzie like he was an obstructed turd.

Yes, because I thought he was scum + I just like to rail on him. You were pushing just as hard with your Shakespearean drama over him outing the cop. 

I like that you and CTM are setting up my lynch for tomorrow. Seems legit.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

That a not out of character for ape, he often  digs in hard on people and relies on his post game ability to raise awareness of when he was right  and minimize awareness when he wrong to construct his own legend. He's most effective at convincing himself with these techniques. This game he will have caught Nolder easily, and if someone brings up lizzie there will be some excuse, someone elses fault or some hidden non expressed doubt that makes him less wrong about lizzie than he was right about nolder. Same old same old 

As long as doing this keeps gettting your goat, I’ll keep doing it.

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

i guess doc blocked hess NK?  lets see what hess has to say.

I want to vote AVM

I'm not going to fight hard to stay alive since i was wrong on lizard and understand i'll be a distraction but think town should start with avm tomorrow

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, because I thought he was scum + I just like to rail on him. You were pushing just as hard with your Shakespearean drama over him outing the cop. 

I like that you and CTM are setting up my lynch for tomorrow. Seems legit.

I voted AVM banana breath... back to back posts.. lmao

Not voting until we hear from Hess. Right now we have incounteted cop, 2 townies, pending investigation another townie, or a 3rd scum to kill.

11 remain. 8 to hunt from. If Hess didn’t find scum then 7 to hunt from.

Back of my mind: spoot godfather

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Not voting until we hear from Hess. Right now we have incounteted cop, 2 townies, pending investigation another townie, or a 3rd scum to kill.

11 remain. 8 to hunt from. If Hess didn’t find scum then 7 to hunt from.

Back of my mind: spoot godfather

mine too fwiw.. 

that being said, no reason for theatrics around not voting. We shouldn't put someone in lynch range but i think it's valid to get thoughts moving while we wait for hess to be done with group therapy

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

mine too fwiw.. 

that being said, no reason with theatrics around not voting. We shouldn't put someone in lynch range but i think it's valid to get thoughts moving while we wait for hess to be done with group therapy

K then, vote CTM

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Ape sucks at this 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Scumvp as usual 

Shhh... trying to troll me isn’t going to redeem your idiotic play. Also you’re dead. Stop acknowledging I made a town mistake. It’s against the spirit to suggest alignment when dead.

last thought... scum can't be two inactive players with how quick the deadlines have been, and they've all been met easily.. death scene last night was like 10pm i think and nk was in by 9am.. that's not 2 inactive players

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Zero remorse on Lizzie. He was trying to ignite other trains away from Nolder, pushing false logic about odds, and outed the cop. I pushed to lynch a horrible townie... no big deal.

Shouldn't town try to stick together why would you justify an innocent kill. 

FoS

Just now, GATA said:

FoS

welcome to ape, if he lynches a townie it's because the townie played poorly, not because he was wrong

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, GATA said:

FoS

There’s nothing wrong with having the right reasons, even if the outcome is wrong. Play long enough, and you’ll learn that we’re all wrong a lot.