The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

10 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Honestly, I don't remember exactly how it started w/ me leaving, but it had something to do w/ Ham giving a perma ban to someone who wasn't a heavy content poster, and therefore easier to go unnoticed, who called him on his lunacy.  So, I stepped in and said, I agree with that poster and if you have a problem with that, I guess you'll have to ban me for life.  He did.  I left, Sooth quickly undid the ban and said I could come back, I said I'm happy at JN, and not coming back so long as Ham is a mod.  He said he wouldn't do that, so I said no problem, your site, your deal.  So, that was that for me.  Then Ham came here and suggested we meet up to fight.  Lots of people came to JN thereafter.

That hiatus was legendary.  Klacko served that thing up on a platter.  It was amazing.  And Sooth's attitude toward everyone who complained and said it was wrong, was basically to make fun of them and denounce them.  Good business decision on his part.  90% of those dudes now carry this site as he shamelessly tries to revive that site with posers like MaineJet and JetNut leading the charge! 

Ironically, I had a very popular poster who posted at JI and now posts here, once PM me about fighting me for things that actually never happened.  The interwebz is a weird place. 

• Upvote 1

ham and then warfish's moddery became tiresome...  one day Sooth was acting like he was the king of the land and threatening to dismiss posters for their back talk..  after a long eye roll I left to come play teh mafia here.

never been banned here or there but the game is early so you never know.

18 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Honestly, I don't remember exactly how it started w/ me leaving, but it had something to do w/ Ham giving a perma ban to someone who wasn't a heavy content poster, and therefore easier to go unnoticed, who called him on his lunacy.  So, I stepped in and said, I agree with that poster and if you have a problem with that, I guess you'll have to ban me for life.  He did.  I left, Sooth quickly undid the ban and said I could come back, I said I'm happy at JN, and not coming back so long as Ham is a mod.  He said he wouldn't do that, so I said no problem, your site, your deal.  So, that was that for me.  Then Ham came here and suggested we meet up to fight.  Lots of people came to JN thereafter.

I remember reading the email Ham sent you and thinking to myself,"Geesh that little Eric Yellin seem like such a nice boy." Then though if I was going to threaten a young man to fist a cuffs i would have chosen PaulieC because he was an annoying twit. Then the mafia goodness left JI so I came here with it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

ham and then warfish's moddery became tiresome...  one day Sooth was acting like he was the king of the land and threatening to dismiss posters for their back talk..  after a long eye roll I left to come play teh mafia here.

never been banned here or there but the game is early so you never know.

Sadly I think I followed you here.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I don't like how you're playing mija.

Please elaborate on what's different from the other times.

When the 3 times I've played you haven't been active 

i originally joined JI bc of the draft forum... I used to think I was a college scout. The main forum was really weird to me. That one poster Ikey like dominated it. He'd always get the second post in and there'd be like this weird minion affect.  He was legit funny but other posters would weird me out how they treated him sometimes. I also always felt like I was walking in somebody else's house with my shoes on with Sooth and the mods.  Anyway Day 1 continues 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

i originally joined JI bc of the draft forum... I used to think I was a college scout. The main forum was really weird to me. That one poster Ikey like dominated it. He'd always get the second post in and there'd be like this weird minion affect.  He was legit funny but other posters would weird me out how they treated him sometimes. I also always felt like I was walking in somebody else's house with my shoes on with Sooth and the mods.  Anyway Day 1 continues 

i referred to this guy earlier. he had some crazy creepy avatar. im trying to figure out what it was. some bulging eyes thing

30 minutes ago, JiF said:

That hiatus was legendary.  Klacko served that thing up on a platter.  It was amazing.  And Sooth's attitude toward everyone who complained and said it was wrong, was basically to make fun of them and denounce them.  Good business decision on his part.  90% of those dudes now carry this site as he shamelessly tries to revive that site with posers like MaineJet and JetNut leading the charge

Ironically, I had a very popular poster who posted at JI and now posts here, once PM me about fighting me for things that actually never happened.  The interwebz is a weird place

Sooth eventually emailed me back that I wasn't welcome back because SBIIICHAMPS told him that I said, "I'm going to take down JI" and then reinstated the perma ban.

I did in fact say that, but was mostly ******* with that kid, and as it turns out, I guess I was kinda right...

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

you did?

I mean..... yeah..  of course you did. 

*puffs chest out*

I think so. Then when I got here they had an arcade with Texas hold'em and I hung out with jiF and CTM as they repeated over and over again how much they hated everyone at JI.  Think so anyways.

Newbies.... I have a question.

From a scale of 1 to 10.... 1 being a soab and a horrible human being....and 10 being a cool badass mother****er with a sweet rack....  where would you place me????

Lmk!

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

From a scale of 1 to 10.... 1 being a soab and a horrible human being....and 10 being a cool badass mother****er with a sweet rack....  where would you place me????

Lmk!

I would say 8 because we don't really interact but it's cool you're in the force and sent us a pic in uniform so 9

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think so. Then when I got here they had an arcade with Texas hold'em and I hung out with jiF and CTM as they repeated over and over again how much they hated everyone at JI.  Think so anyways.

I hated people at Jn? I don't think so

17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Lmk!

Need boob pics before commenting

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I came over after your waves. I said something harmless in the draft forum, Ham sent me this long PM, I was like yeah but I don't care. I ignored his long request he banned me next post and I came here on single make shift raft, cold and tired but happy. Max fed me and my family out of the goodness of his heart. 

56 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I joined way back around you, I think it was SoCal that recruited me. I had the account for a couple years, but really only posted onJI (a hamper original) Then one day Ham banned me from JI for making fun of DWC,  which turned into a cluster of email and p.m. Threats and accusations from South and ham towards me .

Eff them

Official Vote Count: 

Brick (4) Stark, JC, Lee Lou, LK

GATA (1) Pac

Smash (2) JiF, Gata

CTM (1) DPR

Verbal (1) CTM

Ape (3) 80, Smash, Brick 

80 (1) Verbal

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

Deadline, Wednesday 8:00 PM

• Sympathy 1