Jameis Winston Suspended 3 Games

JetsFanatic

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Then why did he lie and say someone else was in the front seat?  

That’s still not evidence of a crime

If Winston can get 3 games based on this weak ass trash Robby who was documented driving drunk, speeding and threatened to rape the cop’s wife could be looking at 10+ games

Goodell is a clown

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

If Winston can get 3 games based on this weak ass trash Robby who was documented driving drunk, speeding and threatened to rape the cop’s wife could be looking at 10+ games

Goodell is a clown

Lol.  Where do you get Robbie was driving drunk?

1 hour ago, King P said:

People think Mariota is really better than Winston?

I like Mariota, but nah

PFF has a new rating where they basically act like an official scorer in baseball. 

They adjust for passes that should have been intercepted but weren't as well as "big time throws" that were dropped. 

Mariota had the biggest adjustment, up to #7rating. 

He's carrying that franchise on his back 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/fantasy-football-metrics-that-matter-adjusted-quarterback-rating

5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Goodell is a clown

Winston’s situation it’s dangerously close to a #metoo issue and after the ray rice debacle, that’s enough for goodwill to throw the book

3 hours ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Lol.  Where do you get Robbie was driving drunk?

It would actually be worse if he did/said those awful things sober

The league claims to have this 6 game Personal Conduct Policy, which does not require the legal process to play out prior to punishment being rendered, but Winston only gets 3 games for allegedly sexually assaulting someone? If the policy is not implemented with consistency then it isn't a policy. 

On June 21, 2018 at 8:33 PM, NoBowles said:

There were so many red flags on this guy coming out. I never understood why he was so highly rated.

He's got a long wind up and he's either dumb as a rock or has terrible judgment.  Either way, not a good combination.

You don't have to worry about this sh*t with Mariota.

On 6/24/2018 at 2:15 PM, King P said:

People think Mariota is really better than Winston?

I like Mariota, but nah

I don’t know about “better” but I’d take Mariota over Winston. I don’t think Winston has any chance of ever winning a SB. Mariota might. 

Archived