JetsFanatic

Jameis Winston Suspended 3 Games

Rate this topic

NFL is planning to suspend Buccaneers’ QB Jameis Winston the first three games of the season for violating the personal conduct policy, league sources tell ESPN.

5 minutes ago, JoeC36 said:

Its the Ryan Fitzpatrick circle of life 

CveNE3bWYAEUMeT.jpg

Funny but so True!

He needs to hold out for more money before training camp starts - and u know he’s gonna sukkk this year!

7 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Can't miss prospect, they said.

As safe as Andrew Luck, they said.

I'm an idiot for not agreeing, they said.

His physical talents are undeniable

So is the fact that he is a meat head

He had legal issues at FSU and had to sell teams on his new maturity prior to the draft

driver alleged that Winston grabbed her crotch while the two were waiting in the drive-thru of a Mexican restaurant in Scottsdale, Arizona on March 13, 2016. 

The driver told BuzzFeed News that Winston "reached over" and "just grabbed my crotch." The driver also added that Winston kept his hand in place for three to five seconds and didn't remove it until she asked him, "What's up with that?"

giphy (9).gif

41 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Was not a fan of either Winston nor Mariota.

maybe mariota isn't a world beater like the second pick should be but he's far better than winston.

Winston is gonna frustrate Tampa fans for a long time. You know he’s got the talent, but I can’t see him ever putting it all together. 

Funny thing is they WILL give him a 2nd contract and it will be for a BOATLOAD of money or some other desperate team will. I now can drop to my knees and thank the good lord and heavens above that we found a QB before he is a free agent because you KNOW that there would be a large contingent of clueless Jets fans desperate for a qb clamoring to sign him if he ever broke free from Tampa. 

Surprised nobody’s mentioned this yet but what do you think we could get from Tampa for Teddy bridgewater if they decide to add a QB? Is it possible we could get a 3rd or 2nd round pick?