College Game Day Thread 11/3

Patriot Killa

It's amazing how much Auburn fluctuates from year to year. Last year they beat Alabama, UGA, and were one game away from an SEC Title and a playoff birth. Now they can barely complete a pass.

I'm annoyed there are so many good games at 3:30 -- UGA/Kentucky, Mich/PSU, and Texas/WVU. Wish one of those games was bumped up to noon.

16 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

It's amazing how much Auburn fluctuates from year to year. Last year they beat Alabama, UGA, and were one game away from an SEC Title and a playoff birth. Now they can barely complete a pass.

I'm annoyed there are so many good games at 3:30 -- UGA/Kentucky, Mich/PSU, and Texas/WVU. Wish one of those games was bumped up to noon.

Only about a an hour until the Georgia/Kentucky game. I’m pumped.

grabbed me two 24 ounce beers from the store and I’m cooking up some Mexican food.

#19 Syracuse should move up in the rankings again after a win today. (this is rare air for us) Heartbreak losses to Clemson and Pitt in OT the only blemishes. I've got tickets for the 'Cuse - Notre Dame game in Yankee Stadium in two weeks. Can't Wait!!!!

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

#19 Syracuse should move up in the rankings again after a win today. (this is rare air for us) Heartbreak losses to Clemson and Pitt in OT the only blemishes. I've got tickets for the 'Cuse - Notre Dame game in Yankee Stadium in two weeks. Can't Wait!!!!

SU winning will actually help ND in the finally standings. 

28 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Are you coming out for the USC vs Notre Dame game?  I’ll be there, but not looking forward to the massacre. ?

That was always such a big game when I was younger. I'm sure it still is for USC and ND fans though. Which team do you consider a bigger rival, UCLA or ND? EDIT OOOPs, see you answered that.

Archived