If you had 24 hours to live

I would:

1. Write a letter to GOB's kid(s), lol...and let them know who their real Father is. I would tell them there is no need to thank me for the good looks.

2. Thank God for the 36 years I had here.

3. Tell my Family how much I loved them.

4. See a lawyer to wrestle control of JetNation away from Gang Green Girl and into the hands of my children. (Smizzy would run things on an interim basis).

I would:

1. Write a letter to GOB's kid(s), lol...and let them know who their real Father is. I would tell them there is no need to thank me for the good looks.

2. Thank God for the 36 years I had here.

3. Tell my Family how much I loved them.

4. See a lawyer to wrestle control of JetNation away from Gang Green Girl and into the hands of my children. (Smizzy would run things on an interim basis).

I always suspected you had no balls Max! :mrgreen:

I always suspected you had no balls Max! :mrgreen:

Oh I have balls. Big ones. And one of these days I am going to go home and demand that I be told the location of the jar they are kept in.

When I do...watch out.

Maxman OUT.

Oh I have balls. Big ones. And one of these days I am going to go home and demand that I be told the location of the jar they are kept in.

When I do...watch out.

Maxman OUT.

:lol:

The wifey seems nice enough.. I'm sure she'll let them out of the 'jar' as long as you say 'pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease,' and 'thank you, '.

24 hours to live...

Y'know, I saw this thread, when 124 posted it, and I almost posted then. I didn't, obviously. I sat back and thought about it. And thought more. I mean, it's only 24 hours. There isn't a ton that can be done in 24 hours. But... there are some things that can be done.

What I'd do with my remaining hours would be to call everyone that means something to me, and tell them so. How much they mean to me, how much I love them, and why I'm telling them so. Then, I'd go somewhere, be alone, and let the time come. It sounds sad... but it's more philosophical than it sounds. And, there'd be music playing. The last song I'd have to hear, before I passed on, would be Tripping Billies by the Dave Matthews Band. Eat, drink and be merry... for tomorrow we'll die :wink:

Yeah... I know, way to **** up the funny thread, but like I said, I seriously thought about it.

24 hours to live...

Y'know, I saw this thread, when 124 posted it, and I almost posted then. I didn't, obviously. I sat back and thought about it. And thought more. I mean, it's only 24 hours. There isn't a ton that can be done in 24 hours. But... there are some things that can be done.

What I'd do with my remaining hours would be to call everyone that means something to me, and tell them so. How much they mean to me, how much I love them, and why I'm telling them so. Then, I'd go somewhere, be alone, and let the time come. It sounds sad... but it's more philosophical than it sounds. And, there'd be music playing. The last song I'd have to hear, before I passed on, would be Tripping Billies by the Dave Matthews Band. Eat, drink and be merry... for tomorrow we'll die :wink:

Yeah... I know, way to F#ck up the funny thread, but like I said, I seriously thought about it.

No offense but this post is terrible. We all know how you would spend your last 24 hours.

Interviewing Flunky replacements.

You can't go and leave the position vacant. :roll:

24 hours to live...

Yeah... I know, way to F#ck up the funny thread, but like I said, I seriously thought about it.

SS I was going to post a serious one too but the tone of the thread seemed to be more of a comedy. Good for you!!! =D> I did not have the guts to do it. :)

I'm afraid I'd have to... besides, it looks like Tx wants to train to be my replacement. That or you. :wink:

Bro you need to pick up a history book. I was the original flunky. Don't you ever forget that. You should treat me with a little respect. I could teach you a lot.

For example, I can tell you exactly what NOT to do make sure you never end up running a sports website.

http://flyersnation.com here we come!

Bro you need to pick up a history book. I was the original flunky. Don't you ever forget that. You should treat me with a little respect. I could teach you a lot.

For example, I can tell you exactly what NOT to do make sure you never end up running a sports website.

http://flyersnation.com here we come!

Oh boy... I'm glad I'm the right person's flunkie then... :lol:

and, as for being the original flunkie and teaching me things... havent' you learned yet? I'm an original. I can't be taught. Besides, Triple G likes me like this. She even threatened me... telling me to ignore advice from you... :lol:

Oh boy... I'm glad I'm the right person's flunkie then... :lol:

and, as for being the original flunkie and teaching me things... havent' you learned yet? I'm an original. I can't be taught. Besides, Triple G likes me like this. She even threatened me... telling me to ignore advice from you... :lol:

You are ignoring my past accomplishments. Those that refuse to learn from history...well you know how the saying goes.

Go read the F.A.Q. at FlunkyNation.com sometime, it has all the answers you are looking for.

I would thank God for the almost 31 years he has given me here. Hug and kiss all my family and friends and let them know how much I loved them and then tell them I will be spending my remaining hours with Curtis and we wish to not be disturbed for I have a lot of time to make up for in the last 20 that I have... =D>:mrgreen:

Archived