Andrew Luck

Villain The Foe

44 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Man, Andrew has no running game and WR’s are dropping balls. Really an overall sh*t effort by Indy. 

Andrew just put the ball on the numbers on a critical 3rd and 16..he drops it. 

Smh

Dude is playing the KC defense that everyone this entire season has been talking about how they allow points weekly. 

I've never seen a QB garner more excuses than Andrew Luck.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Or Baker.

Congrats on doing well on a QB that went first overall...some great insight there. Maybe if you didn't post every single play of Glennons career more people would have some respect for your opinions.

BTW Why do you have Baker as your avatar? I thought this was a Jets board and you were a Jets fan.  

8 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Dude is playing the KC defense that everyone this entire season has been talking about how they allow points weekly. 

I've never seen a QB garner more excuses than Andrew Luck.

Did you watch the game? Them KC boys were playing hard on Defense. Luck didn’t have a good game but you can’t take credit away from them boys on the other side.

4 minutes ago, RobR said:

Congrats on doing well on a QB that went first overall...some great insight there. Maybe if you didn't post every single play of Glennons career more people would have some respect for your opinions.

BTW Why do you have Baker as your avatar? I thought this was a Jets board and you were a Jets fan.  

Yeah it’s very weird.  As a jet fan I would think he would be ecstatic to have Darnold who is two years younger and has the higher ceiling

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Yeah it’s very weird.  As a jet fan I would think he would be ecstatic to have Darnold who is two years younger and has the higher ceiling

You'd think, but he would rather be right about the first overall pick than what is transpiring with our Jets. Truly bizarre.

45 minutes ago, RobR said:

Ill accept that congrats since I spoke about that qb years before anyone cared while at the same time folks like yourself scoffed when he did go 1st overall.

Congrats to you for highlighting my failures while discrediting my successes. Like a true hater indeed. 

He's in my avatar for the same reason Bercovici is in your mind. 

39 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Did you watch the game? Them KC boys were playing hard on Defense. Luck didn’t have a good game but you can’t take credit away from them boys on the other side.

I watched the game, and made this thread in the middle of the game. 

Im not taking credit from KC. They came to win. Luck will live off another year of excuses though, which is my overall point

7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Ill accept that congrats since I spoke about that qb years before anyone cared while at the same time folks like yourself scoffed when he did go 1st overall.

Congrats to you for highlighting my failures while discrediting my successes. Like a true hater indeed. 

He's in my avatar for the same reason Bercovici is in your mind. 

Show me one post where you talked about him YEARS before he was drafted. You highlighted a QB that was considered Heisman worthy with an explosive offense and finally got it right. 

The only reason I'm pointing out your failures is because you were so adamant about the other two.   

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Is and has always been overrated.

That is all.

The same guy that threw 40 TD's and was a top 5 MVP candidate with the worst o-line in football, then threw 31 TD's while playing with a torn labrum, and then came back after not throwing a football in almost 2 years and threw 39 with a bottom 5 receiving core and was a top 5 MVP candidate is overrated?

That's wack.

14 minutes ago, RobR said:

Show me one post where you talked about him YEARS before he was drafted. You highlighted a QB that was considered Heisman worthy with an explosive offense and finally got it right. 

The only reason I'm pointing out your failures is because you were so adamant about the other two.   

I was the first person to mention the QB on this site. That thread is 3 years old. Do yourself a favor, Im adamant about all that I speak about, so in other words, dont pick my failures if you're going to overlook what I was correct on. It makes you look like a hater. 

Now lets get back to how adamant I am on why Andrew Luck is overrated. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

I was the first person to mention the QB on this site. Do yourself a favor, Im adamant about all that I speak about, so in other words, dont pick my failures if you're going to overlook what I was correct on. It makes you look like a hater. 

I actually like your passion and how you go out on a ledge for players before they are drafted. You should post a bit more in the DF and analyze more than one player per year.

Also when you said years, I thought you meant more than 7 months.   

3 minutes ago, Grandy said:

The same guy that threw 40 TD's and was a top 5 MVP candidate with the worst o-line in football, then threw 31 TD's while playing with a torn labrum, and then came back after not throwing a football in almost 2 years and threw 39 and was a top 5 MVP candidate is overrated?

That's wack.

Kinda proves why he's overrated. All those regular season accolades, but shows to just be "good" but not "great" when it comes to those moments. 

What's wack is to "suck for Luck", and then provide excuses for almost a decade on why he's great yet doesnt do what the greats do. 

Being a candidate is just that.

Just now, RobR said:

I actually like your passion and how you go out on a ledge for players before they are drafted. You should post a bit more in the DF and analyze more than one player per year.

Also when you said years, I thought you meant more than 7 months.   

I used to do full mock drafts every year. I stopped when I realized folks concentrate on Bercovici, but not Stephen Diggs, George Kittle, etc. 

I actually said in an old post that George Kittle was better than OJ Howard. 

You know how many times I got that thrown in my face? Never. 

Folks love it when people are wrong. That's why I stopped. 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Kinda proves why he's overrated. All those regular season accolades, but shows to just be "good" but not "great" when it comes to those moments. 

What's wack is to "suck for Luck", and then provide excuses for almost a decade on why he's great yet doesnt do what the greats do. 

Ironically, Peyton Manning was considered the best regular season QB ever and he had a lot of ugly games in the playoffs. He’s been sent home on one-and-dones an awful lot. He’s also still regarded by the masses as a top 5 QB of all time.

You are considering your own standards for greatness, which is fair, I suppose. But honestly for him to get those guys to the AFC Championship Game with no one around him ... that was pretty great. TY Hilton is their best WR and he’s simply a slot guy. Speedy and 5’9. Andrew Luck can raise the level of his offense around him. That’s the mark of a great one. 

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I used to do full mock drafts every year. I stopped when I realized folks concentrate on Bercovici, but not Stephen Diggs, George Kittle, etc. 

You should post some more in the DF. There isn’t a ton of people that look there and it’d be cool to get that section a little more active.

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Kinda proves why he's overrated. All those regular season accolades, but shows to just be "good" but not "great" when it comes to those moments

Not like the dude led the 2nd largest playoff comeback in NFL History

Not like he's been to the AFCCG

Not like he's made the playoffs every full season he's had

He's had a winning record every full season and only missed the playoffs once. And you can't for one second say that any of the teams he's had were playoff caliber. 

15 minutes ago, Grandy said:

The same guy that threw 40 TD's and was a top 5 MVP candidate with the worst o-line in football, then threw 31 TD's while playing with a torn labrum, and then came back after not throwing a football in almost 2 years and threw 39 with a bottom 5 receiving core and was a top 5 MVP candidate is overrated?

That's wack.

Yeah, the guy who never makes an excuse for himself. That guy.

17 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I was the first person to mention the QB on this site. That thread is 3 years old. Do yourself a favor, Im adamant about all that I speak about, so in other words, dont pick my failures if you're going to overlook what I was correct on. It makes you look like a hater. 

Jif looks like a bozo in that thread lol.

Good call on Baker, didn't realize you were on him back in 16

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

JIF hates Baker. Even last offseason after his Heisman win, CFB playoff game and when hisnzme really surfaced as a top QB. There was no convincing JiF of Baker. 

Hate hate hates him.

Well to be fair, jif is a bozo

14 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I honestly didn't know because I wasn't a member here at the time. There is a bunch of new posters in the DF this year that love too argue but respect each others opinions, you should drop in because I never see you posting over there.

1 minute ago, RobR said:

I honestly didn't know because I wasn't a member here at the time. There is a bunch of new posters in the DF this year that love too argue but respect each others opinions, you should drop in because I never see you posting over there.

Welcome to Jetnation. 

My name is Villain. I make an ass of myself 99% of the time, but 1% of the time I know exactly what the heck im talking about. :-)

All is good bro! 

20 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ironically, Peyton Manning was considered the best regular season QB ever and he had a lot of ugly games in the playoffs. He’s been sent home on one-and-dones an awful lot. He’s also still regarded by the masses as a top 5 QB of all time.

That's because Peyton Manning was actually MVP of this league, 5 times to be exact. And sure, there were plenty of 1 and done's with Peyton, and the criticism was justified. I didnt hear all of the excuses I hear for Luck today. 

Peyton is a 5X MVP, Luck is a 3X Pro Bowler. Peyton is a 7X All-Pro, Luck....not once. 

They're not the same, yet folks talk about Luck as if he's of the same crowd. This is exactly why he's overrated. Luck has no business being compared to Peyton. He's not on that level. 

You are considering your own standards for greatness, which is fair, I suppose. But honestly for him to get those guys to the AFC Championship Game with no one around him ... that was pretty great. TY Hilton is their best WR and he’s simply a slot guy. Speedy and 5’9. Andrew Luck can raise the level of his offense around him. That’s the mark of a great one. 

It's not my personal standards. It's clear that Tom Brady is Great, my hate for him doesnt change that fact. Same With Peyton, Brees, etc. These guys are elite great QB's of this modern game. Andrew Luck does not compare to them. Tom Brady won championships with nothing but Slot WRs. Peyton and Brees have produced some of the most explosive and effective passing offenses we've ever seen. 

Luck is in MVP conversations. Dude is not even on Phillip Rivers level, yet a guy like Rivers is always out of these type of talks because of how folks "feel" about luck, but not what Luck has actually produced. I've seen the Chargers fall short, but it wasnt because of Rivers, but it was because of defense and their special teams. 

Phillip Rivers is better than Andrew Luck. Luck is in the bottom 2nd tier or upper 3rd tier of QB's. 

30 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Not like the dude led the 2nd largest playoff comeback in NFL History

Not like he's been to the AFCCG

Not like he's made the playoffs every full season he's had

He's had a winning record every full season and only missed the playoffs once. And you can't for one second say that any of the teams he's had were playoff caliber. 

Dude, he's a 3X probowler. Nothing more. 

9 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

I don’t know why he’s playing football.

Brilliant, high character (never chased by police ?), class act that would never stoop to vulgar gestures, taunting or posturing...and more than likely end up extremely wealthy and successful in the private sector. 

::banher:       :banned:

Archived