I think murray could drop

HelenOfTroy

I can't imagine a 5'9" QB getting drafted high, and I can't imagine him coming to the NFL if he doesn't. Not with a $6M baseball contract in his other hand. Be interesting to see where he's grading out after the combine and his pro day. 

13 hours ago, RobR said:

Mayfield was a QB. Murray is a midget....he's a lighter version of Quinton Flowers from USF who was already converted to RB.

This has nothing to do with black and white.....not sure why you went there.

That was addressing media perception of him, not yours. Sorry if it came off that way.

I don’t think Murray is going to “drop”, he was never really considered a top 10 pick to begin with.  

Way too much uncertainty surrounding this kid to warrant a high draft selection, throw in the fact that he’s way undersized and you have a late day 2 prospect at best.  

17 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

He is Black Baker Mayfield. Period. Headstrong transfer, Heisman winner QB/athlete. 

But Kyler is black, so hes a "running QB". Whatever. 

Mayfield ran a 4.84 40 and in 47 games had 14k passing yards and 1k rushing yards. 

Murray is said to be under a 4.4 in the 40 and in 29 games had 5k yards passing yards and 1500 yards rushing including 1k in one season. 

He is a running QB that can throw. Mayfield is a passing QB that’s mobile. Mayfield wishes he could run like Murray. 

Archived