I think murray could drop

HelenOfTroy

He ISN'T dropping due to an appearance on the Dan Patrick Show, LOL. If he can pick up some 1st round guaranteed money, why shouldn't he give the NFL a shot? Beats riding buses in low A ball. Worse come to worse, go back to baseball after 2-3 years and get another couple of mil?

12 minutes ago, JPPT1974 said:

Well Russell Wilson is that height about I think 5'11". But really Murray is too coc*y as well as arrogant and assure of himself. Maybe too overconfident.

There's arguably a significant difference between 5'11 and 5'9. 

Also, Wilson is just such a rare player. 

28 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

He shouldn’t enter, he will never make it. He’s 5’9-5’10. 

You guys thought Baker caught hell last year for being 6’0?

Yep

Kid has all-star potential as an MLB outfielder. That’s what he should hitch his wagon to.

No way I’d touch him in the 1st round, much less the Top 10.

43 minutes ago, JPPT1974 said:

Well Russell Wilson is that height about I think 5'11". But really Murray is too coc*y as well as arrogant and assure of himself. Maybe too overconfident.

Wilson probably has over 2 inches on Murray and about 30lbs. I keep laughing at all of the people that think Murray is going to be a high pick in this draft......sorry, last sentence not aimed at you.

2 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I'll be curious as to his exact height at the combine.

I'll guess 50806. Players that tall and light will never make it in the NFL. The Murray hype at this point is getting ridiculous because he's not an NFL QB.

7 minutes ago, RobR said:

Wilson probably has over 2 inches on Murray and about 30lbs. I keep laughing at all of the people that think Murray is going to be a high pick in this draft......sorry, last sentence not aimed at you.

It’s nuts

Mayfield at least topped the 6’0 mark and had a much larger body of work.

Literally the only 5’9 NFL QB in history that had even a modicum of success that I can think of was Flutie.

Now I’m supposed to believe that the kid who can barely tippy toe over Danny Devito and hails from Lincoln Riley’s goofy, completely college-centric offense can go as high as #1?

Get the f*ck outta here

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

It’s nuts

Mayfield at least topped the 6’0 mark and had a much larger body of work.

Literally the only 5’9 NFL QB in history that had even a modicum of success that I can think of was Flutie.

Now I’m supposed to believe that the kid who can barely tippy toe over Danny Devito and hails from Lincoln Riley’s goofy, completely college-centric offense can go as high as #1?

Get the f*ck outta here

It's maddening at this point. If I was a GM he wouldn't even be on my draft board.

1 hour ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Don’t the okies have a media team? ?

He was there to sell Gatorade, and Dan knew that. This was a scripted bit that got out of control. Not cool putting the kid on the spot and trying to "get a scoop". If he had done that to Sam, 'we' would be livid. 

1 hour ago, JPPT1974 said:

He is Black Baker Mayfield. Period. Headstrong transfer, Heisman winner QB/athlete. 

But Kyler is black, so hes a "running QB". Whatever. 

10 minutes ago, RobR said:

It's maddening at this point. If I was a GM he wouldn't even be on my draft board.

Oh, I agree.

And even though I wouldn’t touch him, I pray like hell that Kingsbury makes good on his word and takes him #1 while shipping Rosen out of town. Every Jets fan should be on their knees hoping that happens.

The Cards take Murray, San Fran falls in love with Allen at #2 and Macc gets a gift for the umpteenth time with Bosa falling into his lap at #3.

I’m actually with you when it comes to Oliver having the most pure upside in the draft, but I see Bosa as the much more sure bet. Even though his medical stuff may irk me a bit like his brother.

He still has legit 12-14 sack a year potential and plays the run much better than Allen.

3 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

What was Patrick supposed to ask him?   "Thanks for coming, So what's your favorite flavor"?

Pretty much. Hes been making the rounds as a Heisman trophy winner selling Gatorade Zero. Its SB week, CFB is over and the draft is in May nowadays. Please. 

23 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

He was there to sell Gatorade, and Dan knew that. This was a scripted bit that got out of control. Not cool putting the kid on the spot and trying to "get a scoop". If he had done that to Sam, 'we' would be livid. 

One thing I can guarantee, Sam would have handled that interview much, much better.

Can’t speak to the kids QB skills, don’t watch OU games, just speaking for his poor interview skills.  My inner mom was screaming, “Sit up, answer the questions and say ‘Yes Sir’” kinda sad.

47 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

He is Black Baker Mayfield. Period. Headstrong transfer, Heisman winner QB/athlete. 

But Kyler is black, so hes a "running QB". Whatever. 

Mayfield was a QB. Murray is a midget....he's a lighter version of Quinton Flowers from USF who was already converted to RB.

This has nothing to do with black and white.....not sure why you went there.

13 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

The term "MIdget" is Politically Incorrect.  The proper term to use is "Little Person".

Now can you imagine a little person going in the top three of the draft...as a QB? Not too mention he was already a first round pick in MLB.

10 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I agree but like you and I know.....never say never

I'm saying never. He's a feel good story right now that everyone is buying into. Just wait until the draft rolls around.

Archived