Everything Has to be Built Around Jamal Adams (vid)

GREENBEAN

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Semantics I think.  I hear ya though. I think it's more about his energy and passion for the game. If we had 11 guys who felt like he did about the game itself, we would be fine. Assuming they weren't just a bunch of message board fatties of course.  :) 

If the jets had 25 guys with the passion energy and commitment of Adams they would be a playoff team. Imagine Trumaine Johnson with Jamals attitude?  Leo? 

You're right it is semantics. The pieces I would look for are corners that can play bump and run and getting pressure up the middle. 

On 2/24/2019 at 1:32 PM, T0mShane said:

They’re 9-23 since he stepped foot in the building and they’ve finished in last place both years. LSU never finished higher than third in their own conference when he was there. He’s never won anything, anywhere. If he’s “contagious,” then we’re doomed.

This is BS. Adam's is far from the reason they have that record. It might have more to do with a CS that was so bad, Chris Johnson couldn't fire the HC after the Bill game because everyone else could barely tie there shoes and made hiring Willams as a DC a condition so that wouldn't  happen again 

22 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Why do people say Adams is “becoming” anything? He is what he is. He tackles running backs. The only difference between his 2017 and 2018 season was that he avoided getting TKOed by an Alex Smith stiffarm last year.

That would be an indication that his level of play is still rising. That he's still ASCENDING as a player. If you don't acknowledge that his play was BETTER in 2018 than it was during his rookie season, then I think you're simply blind to him? But even then, Jamal Adams is simply not a player that you don't notice? That's foolishness. As Brian Baldinger said, you find yourself, unknowingly, looking for #33 on almost every play. That's because he does everything when it comes to football so well.

So tell the truth, please?I

you're actually pissed because YOU wanted the Jets to draft someone else? If so, WHO was that player? 

1 hour ago, NYJ1 said:

That would be an indication that his level of play is still rising. That he's still ASCENDING as a player. If you don't acknowledge that his play was BETTER in 2018 than it was during his rookie season, then I think you're simply blind to him? But even then, Jamal Adams is simply not a player that you don't notice? That's foolishness. As Brian Baldinger said, you find yourself, unknowingly, looking for #33 on almost every play. That's because he does everything when it comes to football so well.

So tell the truth, please?I

you're actually pissed because YOU wanted the Jets to draft someone else? If so, WHO was that player? 

My friend, I’d love to respond to this but Helen just said she looks like Salma Hayek so I got sexier fish to fry

Archived