Fat Mike Fran

13 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

JOE IS DA MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH THE PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, in 1997 when he was 43 and objective.

Today he's a 65 year old curmudgeon who is collecting a paycheck and mailing it in by playing the role of The Worst Of Joe Beningo 1997.

SAR I

26 minutes ago, section314 said:

So you probably remember, as I do so fondly, "Crazy Larry", the guy who used to wear the red wig and had the green pom pom's in the upper deck at Shea. He started the J  E  T  S chant, as far as I can recall.

I didn't have season ticket's at Shea but did attend a fair number of games there as one of neighbors had tickets, I vaguely remember the green pom pom guy but I was referring to early on at the Meadowlands where different sections would alternate doing  the chant .

• Upvote 1

Just now, 56mehl56 said:

I didn't have season ticket's at Shea but did attend a fair number of games there as one of neighbors had tickets, I vaguely remember the green pom pom guy but I was referring to early on at the Meadowlands where different sections would alternate doing  the chant .

Yes!!!   It used to be like surround sound, the chant coming from all different directions. Was pretty cool.?

3 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

I was in Section 326 where they did the chant . An ex-fireman used to throw candy to the people before doing the chant . OH, the good old days !!!

4 hours ago, section314 said:

So you probably remember, as I do so fondly, "Crazy Larry", the guy who used to wear the red wig and had the green pom pom's in the upper deck at Shea. He started the J  E  T  S chant, as far as I can recall.

Captain Kangaroo used belly up to the bar in the Diamond Club.

• Sympathy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:11 PM, Jetsplayer21 said:

I agree about the team sport. But you can’t. Just roll with bad cbs who can’t cover, Olinemen who can’t block, and a qb who can’t move, just because they “ play hard and good team guys “and expect to win more than a few games. 

Hi there dickhead.  I could care less about the butt fumbles.  If you want  to continue, have at it.  When you stop I will. You childish, small, ignorant fool.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Hi there dickhead.  I could care less about the butt fumbles.  If you want  to continue, have at it.  When you stop I will. You childish, small, ignorant fool.

You started it , you weak little woman ? no one here cares you came out of the closet, we all love you all the same kiddo?‍♂️?

• Haha 1

Do any of you guys have Sirius? Francesa really isn't that bad. I love Mad Dog's show and Danny Kanell and Steve Torre behind him in the early afternoon, when I can catch them. Outside of that, it's a TON of NBA, and politics from the hosts inserted on the sly.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

You started it , you weak little woman ? no one here cares you came out of the closet, we all love you all the same kiddo?‍♂️?

Started it how?  A downvote on another asinine comment made by you?  I wasn't the only one.  You should be used to it by now a$$hole.  I won't comment about you and the "closet".  We both know who you are.  Been to the "cockpit" lately?  More cute emojis and stupid half sentences.  Guess evolving is above your skill set.  Keep it up buttercup.  How's things at the trailer park?  Like I said, I'll stop when you do.  Ignore me and I'll ignore you.  It'll be easy.  You have nothing to offer.  If not, well.....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Started it how?  A downvote on another asinine comment made by you?  I wasn't the only one.  You should be used to it by now a$$hole.  I won't comment about you and the "closet".  We both know who you are.  Been to the "cockpit" lately?  More cute emojis and stupid half sentences.  Guess evolving is above your skill set.  Keep it up buttercup.  How's things at the trailer park?  Like I said, I'll stop when you do.  Ignore me and I'll ignore you.  It'll be easy.  You have nothing to offer.  If not, well.....

Lol we all know how weak you are, typical a little small Mac fan boy hides behind a computer screen? yes you down voted a post about me rightfully criticizing mac. We all know you are still his number one fan and wear knee pads when you go to Friday sleepovers with him. But it is time to move on, accept and support the new gm son.

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2019 at 3:59 AM, Jet9 said:

Do any of you guys have Sirius? Francesa really isn't that bad. I love Mad Dog's show and Danny Kanell and Steve Torre behind him in the early afternoon, when I can catch them. Outside of that, it's a TON of NBA, and politics from the hosts inserted on the sly.

I used to have Sirius and I listened to mad dog radio a lot.  

Sirius stopped making it easy to download the free 30 day trial sub so I stopped