• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

*joewilly12 comes across the RAYRAYon WolfAnal thread*

jw12: "Who is this WolfAnal fella?"

*Googles "RAYRAYon WolfAnal*

*clicks on "images" tab*

jw12: "Hey, guys, you won't believe these images that I just randomly stumbled across!"

I had forgotten all about that thread.

57 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

@joewilly12 Let me guess... You were searching for black chiseled Tom Shane.

No DK Metcalf's picture was on Bleacher Report no Google search needed. 

You guys all need to get laid.

Google search it if you don't know what i mean.

All thats on your mind is shirtless men. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude, straight up, whatever Max is paying you, you should demand double!

4 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Dude, straight up, whatever Max is paying you, you should demand double!

Heres the deal some of you guys are here solely to troll others and argue i'm not I will defend what I post. 

Especially when people take things out of context or spin things to make their reply be cool or condescending to others. 

Its all about football fun and games until somebody gets butt hurt and I can assure you that will never be me. 

No harm no foul in the end we are all resilient NY Jets fans. 

Peace

29 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Heres the deal some of you guys are here solely to troll others and argue i'm not I will defend what I post. 

Especially when people take things out of context or spin things to make their reply be cool or condescending to others. 

Its all about football fun and games until somebody gets butt hurt and I can assure you that will never be me. 

No harm no foul in the end we are all resilient NY Jets fans. 

Peace

I couldn’t have said it better myself Joe, well said

11 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Well yea, yet it was entirely predictable that you'd be on that thread like white on rice. Similiar to Toemas Shame in an Adams thread.

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

Well yea, yet it was entirely predictable that you'd be on that thread like white on rice. Similiar to Toemas Shame in an Adams thread.

We need a #1 WR I can be wrong but I think DK Metcalf is going to be a decent one. 

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

I was searching for hot sexy shirtless men who play football, and that was the second hit

Next try “hot sexy shirtless men that have forgotten more football than you’ll ever know”. Should bag you a couple humdingers.

1 minute ago, HelenOfTroy said:

It’s easy to be a front runner....no loyalty, resilience or guts required, just grasp for success from your pitiful existence thru a team of players that have accomplished more than you could ever dream of.  

Decades long USC fan speaking from experience? 

18 hours ago, CTM said:

Decades long USC fan speaking from experience? 

Haha, college loyalty is vastly different than NFL fandom, especially if you attended the school.  Lived through several NC eras, and the Smith and Hackett years, walking out of the Coliseum to “Overrated U” and “USC will never be good again”. 

Had no interest in football when I got there...but quickly learned about the importance of Trojan football history and tradition.  I’m a small town girl, one town over from a sleepy beach town, and I remember well my first game in the Coliseum, in the student section, the size of it and the students and their cheers, the horse, Song Girls, the Band and the banners - everywhere.   One in particular caught my eye, four shirtless gods holding a  large banner that proclaimed “GOD IS A TROJAN”.   ?

That’s when I knew football was a serious business at USC, while my best friend went to UCLA, and it was basketball....met this guy named Lou Alcindor at a party my friend snuck me into.  *Edit, as a side note I had some guy friends buy Trojan condoms for me to sneak into the cutlery drawer in the frat house - let them know they had been invaded. 

Oh well, a story of little interest to you, but shared, nonetheless.  

4 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

omg helen got the sky hook

Hahahaha....maybe should edit that post.  Alcindor was a god on that campus, and a really nice guy with a lot of beautiful women hanging on to his every word.  He is the furthest thing from a “dumb jock”, lots of respect to him.

I’m such a dumba**.  ?

22 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

I remember well my first game in the Coliseum, in the student section, the size of it and the students and their cheers, the horse, Song Girls, the Band and the banners - everywhere.   One in particular caught my eye, four shirtless gods holding a  large banner that proclaimed “GOD IS A TROJAN”.

You and joewilly seem to have a lot in common

Archived