Round 4: 3 top targets

PepPep

1 hour ago, PepPep said:

Remember when we carried 4 QBs: Fitz ,Geno, Petty and Hack? 

OMG how did I forget that God awful squad. Damn I know bowles sucked as a coach, but I didn't really realize how bad of a GM he was either. I mean how do you allowed that to happen on a professional team. All the bad roster drafts picks is one thing but all the money on non impact positions and then add on top this rumor of can't make a decision, yeah well shoot there is a lot proof of that 

I am rooting for Gase really nailing Macc and getting him out of here.

To be fair this draft is far better than any other draft he has had. Maybe he is getting better, but I think probably not. He probably use getting lucky. Can't really complain about these picks so far even if you don't like the risk on polite. Upside is there and fair to take the chance.

I'm very curious if we take the butler guy. I kind of think Jordan isn't a day 1 starter where butler is, so take the starter. We can add FA camp cuts to fill out the line with equal quality play and next year draft OL for more long term solution. Plus that FA camp cut center lineman will play better for us for a year than the rookie.

AND and this is a big AND

Maybe we get lucky and someone alot better gets cut. We still got money to sweeten the pot and get a guy.

Let's go Jets!!

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

RBs

• Dexter Williams
  • Wes Hills
  • Rodney Anderson
  • Benny Snell
  • Jordan Scarlett
  • James Williams

The guy I wanted, Bryce Love, was already drafted in Rd 4 with the 112th overall pick. The only guy on your list of running backs to have been drafted thus far was Benny Snell by the Steelers in Rd 4 with the 122nd pick. I'm assuming you wanted the Jets to take one of those running backs with their 105th pick in the 4th round before they traded that pick to the Saints. 

44 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

The guy I wanted, Bryce Love, was already drafted in Rd 4 with the 112th overall pick. The only guy on your list of running backs to have been drafted thus far was Benny Snell by the Steelers in Rd 4 with the 122nd pick. I'm assuming you wanted the Jets to take one of those running backs with their 105th pick in the 4th round before they traded that pick to the Saints. 

no, this was a list of day 3 guys. I would love Anderson/Williams in the 5th. Wes Hills anywhere after. 

Keelan Doss and Jazz are still out there... inexplicably so... they will outperform many of the skill position players getting picked right now.