Welcome to Florham Park Le'Veon Bell

Maxman

8 minutes ago, kelticwizard said:

That's odd.  With the money these guys make their houses are usually too far from their neighbors to be audible.  Maybe he bought a Manhattan townhouse and is commuting over the bridge or tunnel?

Not how that works. With the money they make they can buy louder sound systems.

He’s working his ass off daily- he can rap and play his music as loud as wants in the off season.

leveon bell will be ready. I just worry with his temperment if things go badly at first and he doesn’t get the blocking he’s used to how he’ll respond. But physically this guy is a warrior and ready to go.  Sam is going to love having him. I just wish 4/5 of the line was replaced.

The key is definitely them getting off to a fast start. One thing that concerns me with le'veon, aside from his personality and motivation, is more his running style, which is so dependent on his line sustaining blocks for awhile while he picks.and chooses where to go. I wonder if he'll be afforded that time he was used to behind steelers line with this line, or if it's going to be a lot of losses behind the line of scrimmage while he waits for holes that don't materialize. 

3 hours ago, CheezeMCRow said:

The key is definitely them getting off to a fast start. One thing that concerns me with le'veon, aside from his personality and motivation, is more his running style, which is so dependent on his line sustaining blocks for awhile while he picks.and chooses where to go. I wonder if he'll be afforded that time he was used to behind steelers line with this line, or if it's going to be a lot of losses behind the line of scrimmage while he waits for holes that don't materialize. 

I was thinking of that too. I always liked running backs who explode through the line like Joe Morrison, not guys who take their time picking a hole. I guess he knows what he's doing, but it always seems to me that guys who run that way (waiting for the hole) get tackled for a loss often.

19 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Wait Bell lives in Florham Park and is not attending mini camp? Interesting.

I mean new team, new offense, new HC. You would think he would want to get in there since he is supposedly raring to go.

He said he has a routine he goes through in the offseason to get himself ready to go. He doesn’t want to change that even if it causes some backlash in the beginning. 

4 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

He said he has a routine he goes through in the offseason to get himself ready to go. He doesn’t want to change that even if it causes some backlash in the beginning. 

Like when my boss is pissed at me for being late every day and I tell him, “I’m not really a morning person.”

34 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Yeah I can read. He lives in the area. It would not kill him to stop in. If he was with the team for awhile I would have less of a problem with it. New Team, New City, you may want to make an impression.

Archived