2018 Robby Anderson Touchdowns and PFF opponent grades

45 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Raiders when they get the Jets in known passing downs the Jets offense line going to have major trouble.      LDE C Ferrell/ Maxx Crosby Rdt Pj Hall( too fast and strong for either RG or center to handle) Rdt M Hurst Rde Arden Key ( just situational pass rusher- will finish with no less than 9 sacks next season  . Q Bell 6'4 240 4.38  I expect to be at one of the lb position  out there on known passing downs.    Will use him in coverage, but when they blitz him right up the A gap - Darnold better get down fast because this guy a missle . ( Watch his get off,and how fast he gets back there.   Also might not be wise to rollout with Q Bell out here at Wlb. 

Raiders secondary so much stronger , and deeper it's going to give those pass rushers more time to get home. 

Thanks for confirming my post. As I said if Sam has time to throw he will pick them apart. I don't care how good your secondary is if you can't get to the QB WR'S will eventually get open.

The key to the Jets success this season will be line play on BOTH sides of the ball. Everything else you threw out there is speculation on your part. Quoting 40 times and sack total projections are all well and good but they are just what you think is going to happen not what will. It's the same thing as overzealous Jets Fans saying that the Jets are going to go 12-4. It would be great but how based in reality is that? It's why they play the games pal.

You may very well be walking out of MetLife screaming but it will probably be because you just got beat. Either way to quote one of my favorite movies  "See on the field SuperStar".

5 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Joyner can play a lot of positions on defense ( any safety position, nickel CB, even played some lb in passing situations.

You can throw out the Raiders third worst run defense.  The Raiders upgraded the De position big time versus the run ( C Ferrell, B Mayowa, Josh Mauro - one dimensional run defender, and Mad Maxx.( how much strength he can add by the start of the season  will determine if he can be starting De opposite Ferrell.  

They upgraded the lb position B Marshall , v Burflict, Tevon Conley , and let's see Quinton Bell role 6'4 240 4.38 speed ( former Wr turned De ) I could see him being Sslb.     Safety upgraded bigtime too .  Karl Joseph only weakness , he was a poor matchup against the Te at Ss. . He moves to FS, and another missle Jonathan Abraham plays Ss. ( matches up better to the Te).

The Jets aren't running on the Raiders or passing  on them.

Now let's see the Jets defense stop the Raiders passing game.  1. Very good offense line now, Antonio Brown , Tyrell Williams, Keelan Doss/ Hunter Renfrow , Te Darren Waller 6'6 250 4.46 ( stole him off Ravens practice squad- fills the Jared  cook role) /  and Rbs Josh Jacobs/ Jalen Richards both are nightmares coming out of backfield in passing game.

They are going to throw all day on that Jet defense.  Throw early and often ,  ( after abuse them) than run the football.

Btw   They have their one dimensional speed threats ( Jj Nelson/ Rico Gafford but they are their fifth or six Wr not their first or second Wr. 

Other than the one player I gave you props for bringing in, Joyner, you are naming mediocre players and just saying what they are good at like these players are shut down players. Its comical. You finished 4-12 just like us with a horrible defense. 

Here is an example, you stated in 2 post that you upgraded your inside linebacker position with Brandon Marshall who has played on championship teams before. 

Brandon Marshall 

• 2018 - solo tackles 22 / Sacks 0 / QB HITS 0 / Tackles for loss 0 / Interceptions 0 / Pass Defended 1
  • 2017 - solo tackles 75 / Sacks 3 / QB HITS 3 / Tackles for loss 6 / Interceptions 0 / Pass Defended 4
  • 2016 - solo tackles 39 / Sacks 0 / QB HITS 0 / Tackles for loss 2 / Interceptions 0 / Pass Defended 3

Darren Lee

• 2018 - solo tackles 43 / Sacks 0 / QB HITS 2 / Tackles for loss 5 / Interceptions 3 / Pass Defended 5
  • 2017 - solo tackles 67 / Sacks 3 / QB HITS 6 / Tackles for loss 9 / Interceptions 0 / Pass Defended 3
  • 2016 - solo tackles 42 / Sacks 1 / QB HITS 3 / Tackles for loss 3 / Interceptions 0 / Pass Defended 3

These stats are basically the same or more in favor for Lee, we would give this guy up for a bag of peanuts, if the bag came from an offensive lineman. 

Dude you signed some players last year that are going to help you contribute, but in no way these players are shut down players that are studs, half of them are rookies and your calling out college stats. 

• Sympathy 1

23 hours ago, rangerous said:

gilmore is a good cornerback.  mccourty?  he's okay but it's all about the defensive system.  we all dislike the patsies but they do play disciplined defense and offense and it helps the players get high pff grades.

Gilmore holds more than a drug dealer in the Baltimore projects

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Mlb Brandon Marshall - played on some championship defenses with the Broncos.  ( think he never faced him)   Than they always have this freak they could put on him. https://dawindycity.com/2019/04/16/chicago-bears-nfl-draft-quinton-bell/

Really? That is a reach my man. His playoff game logs are screaming third string linebacker on any team. 

7 games, 14 solo tackles with 0 QB hits and 0 sacks and 0 interceptions. He averages 2 tackles per game in play offs with 0.2 Passes defended a game and tackles for loss. 

On 5/8/2019 at 4:49 AM, Raideraholic said:

Put your money where your mouth is. Robbie Anderson .Please that's a joke. Remember when someone try to say he was easy a 1000 yard receiver  last year.      Jets have to start putting  some real weapons around Darnold. ( Must do a lot better than R Anderson.   Save this post for November 25.( day after the Raiders played the Jets) 

You.  Telling people to save their posts.  You of all people.  The put your  money where your mouth is, another trademark post.  You do this same post every spring.  Just the names of the mediocre Raider players who will ultimately fall short change.

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

You.  Telling people to save their posts.  You of all people.  The put your  money where your mouth is, another trademark post.  You do this same post every spring.  Just the names of the mediocre Raider players who will ultimately fall short change.

@Raideraholic  Wash, rinse, spit, repeat. Wash, rinse, spit, repeat. Wash, rinse, spit, repeat. Wash, rinse, spit, repeat.

It wouldn't be May/June without the Raiderholic "always wrong" predictions.  Seems like over a decade of it from JI to here.

• Upvote 1

[mention=19523]Raideraholic[/mention]  Wash, rinse, spit, repeat. Wash, rinse, spit, repeat. Wash, rinse, spit, repeat. Wash, rinse, spit, repeat.
It wouldn't be May/June without the Raiderholic "always wrong" predictions.  Seems like over a decade of it from JI to here.

He’ll quiet down in regular season as usual. His sh*t posting happens now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Yes it will be.  Extremely confident I will be walking out of Met life a happy man.  With my # 21 G Conley jersey on. Yelling on top of my lungs I told you so.

Raiders will finish in 4th in their division.  6-10 or 5-11 with a loss at MetLife.  Sorry for the bad news, but that's what the magic 8-ball says.  And it's never wrong.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

yeah... the rest of the NFL is dripping with fear over the Raiduhs.   LOL.  

Id be more afraid of what my players will do in Las Vegas than against the Raiders.  They'll have that going for them soon enough

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Yes it will be.  Extremely confident I will be walking out of Met life a happy man.  With my # 21 G Conley jersey on. Yelling on top of my lungs I told you so.

It would take one massive pair of balls to scream "I told you so" after the years of you telling us the same things and being completely wrong each and every time.  

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

He’ll quiet down in regular season as usual. His sh*t posting happens now.

He called me an idiot in the other place for saying 12 years ago the raiders should have drafted Calvin Johnson 

8 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Raiders will finish in 4th in their division.  6-10 or 5-11 with a loss at MetLife.  Sorry for the bad news, but that's what the magic 8-ball says.  And it's never wrong.

I don’t disagree with gruden’s plan but the execution has been sh-t

He called me an idiot in the other place for saying 12 years ago the raiders should have drafted Calvin Johnson 

He’s a clown. Comes here to talk Raiders crap as if anyone cares.

Gives you a complete 3 deep roster depth roundup and no one sucks! Their practice squad players are yet to be discovered all pros.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ComfortablyNumb said:

Gives you a complete 3 deep roster depth roundup and no one sucks! Their practice squad players are yet to be discovered all pros.

He’s like a non fairweather Patsfantx

20 minutes ago, Dcat said:

My all time favorite prediction.  Going into J Russells last season in Oakland and hes on JI predicting he'll unseat Brady as the best NFL QB.  That he'll go on to be an all time great.  LOL

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

How many Tds did Trayvon  Mullen give up at Clemson,( how many Wr's got behind him).  Exactly - one dimensional Robbie Anderson isn't doing anything against him.   Let's see what happens when two teams play .       You prove to be right I will give you your props.       Go ahead Robbie Anderson catch it , and see the shot k Joseph, or Johnathan Abram deliver. ( two heat seeking missiles). 

Btw the most dominating Clemson defense lineman that day was C Ferrell .( he embarrassed Jonas Williams all night- only time J Williams looked good when Ferrell was out of the game.( #7 wasn't up to the task).  

You don’t know s**t about these guys.  You are making foolish claims based on one game.  Have fun watching Mullen get his ankles broken by NFL receivers because his footwork and technique are so bad.  Maybe come year 3 he will be much better, but he needs time.  

As far Clelin goes, he’ll be ok, just not a dominant guy.   Wilkins was the best defensive player on that team and will probably have the best NFL career out of all the Clemson defenders who came out this year.  

• Sympathy 1

With Bell now in the backfield (and running routes), Enunwa, Crowder and Herndon all capable recievers pulling coverage, and Darnold now in his second year, Robbie Anderson has every opportunity to shine, presuming he is good enough to do so.

No excuses.

New math isn't needed here.  We fans don't need to justify anything.  Anderson is on the team, he is the #1 WR, he'll have his opportunity.

23 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Reminds me of a guy that used to post a lot on JI back in the day. Defense Wins Championships. But at least he was a jet fan posting on a Jets board.

Wasn’t there another Raider homer on JI?   I feel like this is the same clown.  

• Sympathy 1

There was one we called Radiers90210 or something like that.  Pretty sure it's the same...or a clone.

Just for fun, since the 2003 season, the Raiders have finished 2nd in their division once, and never won it.  That's 17 seasons. (because you're wondering, the Jets finished 2nd in the AFCE 7 times in that span and the Browns tied the Raiders with one 2nd place finish).

In that same span, their defensive rank in points allowed has never been better than 18th in the league.  Not ever top half even once.  In 17 years.

So he's like one of those doomsday cultists predicting the end of the world.  Eventually, if we all live long enough, he may turn out to be right.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

You don’t know s**t about these guys.  You are making foolish claims based on one game.  Have fun watching Mullen get his ankles broken by NFL receivers because his footwork and technique are so bad.  Maybe come year 3 he will be much better, but he needs time.  

As far Clelin goes, he’ll be ok, just not a dominant guy.   Wilkins was the best defensive player on that team and will probably have the best NFL career out of all the Clemson defenders who came out this year.  

Listen you saw more Clemson games than me.    You probably know more than me there. Still that just  your fan  opinion on the players,  but I will go by Mike Mayock  opinion who Gets actually paid to do this work  .   

Send Mike Mayock your resume, or better yet put in your resume to be the next Jet general manager.   If you're counting on one dimensional Wr ( R Anderson) to be your number 1 , or number 2 Wr than your team in trouble.

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

It would take one massive pair of balls to scream "I told you so" after the years of you telling us the same things and being completely wrong each and every time.  

Raiders beat the crap out of you the last time , and they will beat the crap out of you this year. Robbie Anderson is a third string Wr on most Nfl roster.     Yet you are pumping a player who they would have took a third rounder for during the draft.    Hey can stop the run and probably even stronger this year.     Who cares NFL a passing league and your lbs and Cb aren’t stopping anyone passing game. My favorite is jet won and losses on Jetnation.   Every year after week five they can’t get the win total they predicted.    You picked 3 for a reason ( ahead of the Raiders).

22 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Listen you saw more Clemson games than me.    You probably know more than me there. Still that just  your fan  opinion on the players,  but I will go by Mike Mayock  opinion who Gets actually paid to do this work  .   

Send Mike Mayock your resume, or better yet put in your resume to be the next Jet general manager.   If you're counting on one dimensional Wr ( R Anderson) to be your number 1 , or number 2 Wr than your team in trouble.

Right, because Mayock has never been wrong before. Lol.  You are a true clown.  

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

There was one we called Radiers90210 or something like that.  Pretty sure it's the same...or a clone.

Just for fun, since the 2003 season, the Raiders have finished 2nd in their division once, and never won it.  That's 17 seasons. (because you're wondering, the Jets finished 2nd in the AFCE 7 times in that span and the Browns tied the Raiders with one 2nd place finish).

In that same span, their defensive rank in points allowed has never been better than 18th in the league.  Not ever top half even once.  In 17 years.

So he's like one of those doomsday cultists predicting the end of the world.  Eventually, if we all live long enough, he may turn out to be right.

Yes, that’s was him.  90210.  Lol...

He would post this same nonsense about the Raiders all offseason, then when the season started he disappeared.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

He would post this same nonsense about the Raiders all offseason, then when the season started he disappeared.  

Total clown show. You can easily jump aboard and be biased about the player since you’re a fan. But instead you give honest feedback and he immediately dismisses it because you’re a “fan”. It’s hilarious!!

2 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

I didn’t talk about the Raiders in this thread first.  Someone had the nerve to bring up 

Robby Anderson  a Wr so bad than he never put up 1000 receiving yards on a bad team.   See T Pryor even did that.     Some team offers the Jets a fourth rounder Robbie Anderson good as gone.

20 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Raiders beat the crap out of you the last time , and they will beat the crap out of you this year. Robbie Anderson is a third string Wr on most Nfl roster.     Yet you are pumping a player who they would have took a third rounder for during the draft.    Hey can stop the run and probably even stronger this year.     Who cares NFL a passing league and your lbs and Cb aren’t stopping anyone passing game. My favorite is jet won and losses on Jetnation.   Every year after week five they can’t get the win total they predicted.    You picked 3 for a reason ( ahead of the Raiders).

Raiders are an insignificant team, have been for years.  Robbie Anderson would have been your best WR last season, may still be this season.  Who said anyone would have traded him for a 3rd?  Tony Pauline?  LOL, yeah hes on a hot streak playing Nostradamus.  You should be more worried about when AB detonates the team and Carr...who needs all the help he can get.  

A Raider fanboy talking shlt about another teams D.  Like the Raiders are.

Of course the obvious question, why are you here every spring, telling all about the unbelievable draft the Raiders had, the great FA signings and deals, the great coaching, your great GM who was fired and yet the team sucks.  Every time.  No matter who you draft, sign or trade for youre stuck with Gruden and Carr.  And point to head to head games where your team of superior players has dropped 6 of the last 10 to the lowly Jets.  Happy days

7 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Again you no Mike Mayock, and it okay to have your opinion.  It really doesn’t mean things in the grand scheme of things.    Let hear your personal opinion of all these Clemson players in the draft.  ( need a good laugh now and than).

9 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

I didn’t talk about the Raiders in this thread first.  Someone had the nerve to bring up 

Robby Anderson  a Wr so bad than he never put up 1000 receiving yards on a bad team.   See T Pryor even did that.     Some team offers the Jets a fourth rounder Robbie Anderson good as gone.

The Eagles did last year and were turned down. Nice try though.

Someone mentioned a team by team breakdown of upcoming cornerback grades! You act like your the designated team police and have to come in here and spew your simple minded drivel. No one cares what you think. Go away. You have enough misery to wallow in your Raider forum. They probably can’t stand you there either.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Someone mentioned a team by team breakdown of upcoming cornerback grades! You act like your the designated team police and have to come in here and spew your simple minded drivel. No one cares what you think. Go away. You have enough misery to wallow in your Raider forum. They probably can’t stand you there either.

Leave him alone. Probably some special needs student at some community college.

• Sympathy 1