10p Werewolves vs Mafia Game - Game Over

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Actually, strangely, I feel fine.

Either I'm going to die of alcohol poisoning or I'm not going to have a hangover.

Huh, maybe I was well hydrated or something idk.

If you die probably take three months for people to realize. “Where’s Nolder?” “ Sleeping, duh!” 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If you die probably take three months for people to realize. “Where’s Nolder?” “ Sleeping, duh!” 

LOL probably more accurate than it should be.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I drank 3 high alcohol content beers last night and have a hangover. 

I had 3 very full glasses of whiskey.

Yo!  Peep this game sh*t I'm about to throw down...

Dice, when he dropped in said nothing, disappeared but dropped an inconsequential vote that will serve no purpose before the deadline, was gross.  

Verb not playing is really stupid.  If mafia continues on this board, I think there should be consequences for this type of behavior.   Not in game but some more like, you cant play here anymore....or for a period of time.  This is why the game has died here.  People sign up but dont play.  It's better if it's a 5 man game but people are playing.   This sh*t, is lame.

GFY's

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dice, when he dropped in said nothing, disappeared but dropped an inconsequential vote that will serve no purpose before the deadline, was gross.  

Verb not playing is really stupid.  If mafia continues on this board, I think there should be consequences for this type of behavior.   Not in game but some more like, you cant play here anymore....or for a period of time.  This is why the game has died here.  People sign up but dont play.  It's better if it's a 5 man game but people are playing.   This sh*t, is lame.

GFY's

Agree,. Verbal should die asap

7 hours ago, JiF said:

Which part? 

the two parts where ure lining up/planning lynches

43 minutes ago, JiF said:

GFY's

inconsequential how? why? just because YOU say so? of course YOU would say that cause the votes on    wait for it     YOU!

and disappeared?  i posted like less then half an hr later or something.  INSTEAD of going to bed.

and then the rest of this post just says that you have blinkers on and arnt looking elsewhere at all   you just want the two lynches you proposed.

kif should die with fire

1 hour ago, JiF said:

GFY's

i agree on the signing up an not playing needs more of a "punishment"...

crowd applause GIF

26 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

inconsequential how? why? just because YOU say so? of course YOU would say that cause the votes on    wait for it     YOU!

and disappeared?  i posted like less then half an hr later or something.  INSTEAD of going to bed.

and then the rest of this post just says that you have blinkers on and arnt looking elsewhere at all   you just want the two lynches you proposed.

kif should die with fire

fire is an option? sweet.

8XGK.gif.4e18ffe55024b2da224127c8e7b365d6.gif burn kif, burn.

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

So like are you just going to stay on Spoot ? 

Go on the Hippie train or the Verbal train? So many questions.

I mean at this point nothing is happening. There's still more than 24 hours until the deadline. Verb is dead 

I don't think I have caught scum with Spoot but without anything to really base a real vote on Im just hanging out right now. Verb will get the vote if he doesn't show up - lynch all liars, and lynch all lame a$$ non-players

Game needs to pick up for real. 

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

kif should die with fire

lol at you actually taking the comment serious.  That said, if you and Verb both no showed the game, it would have been well deserved.  

Thanks for showing up.  You're a better man than Verb, which we all know means very little but still, hi. 

23 minutes ago, Stark said:

I mean at this point nothing is happening. There's still more than 24 hours until the deadline. Verb is dead 

what.. isn't deadline tonight? and how is Verb dead?

If you want to consolidate on that treacherous gatabot I'm down though

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

what.. isn't deadline tonight? and how is Verb dead?

If you want to consolidate on that treacherous gatabot I'm down though

yes deadline is tonight... he's got 5 votes with what 2.5 hours left, I am going to vote Verb if he doesn't show up as of now he's dead-just by looking a current votes

I was mostly f*ckig with gata by voting her. 

• Haha 1