My feeling is Jets have razor thin ability to be .500 this year

Alka

8 minutes ago, Jetster said:

It was f*cking cold in Buffalo last year when he went up there & beat them with a bunch of NOBODIES! The Bills RBs are Frank Gore (36 years old) & McCoy (31 years old). By time we get to that last game some no name rookie will be lining up behind Allen unless Allen gets crushed by then since he's constantly running from the pocket. 

Darnold was hot that last month of the year

if he plays this whole year as hot as he played last december, yep they are playoff bound

but it's alot harder to have a hot year than a hot month 

Josh Allen btw is built like a brick poop house. He's running alot but he's also like 240 legit 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Darnold was hot that last month of the year

if he plays this whole year as hot as he played last december, yep they are playoff bound

but it's alot harder to have a hot year than a hot month 

Josh Allen btw is built like a brick poop house. He's running alot but he's also like 240 legit 

Oh, he's a beast but you just can't take RB shots when your a QB. Fall on the ball, ribs, ect., that sh*t hurts & could land on his shoulder, I mean his livelihood will be his arm, taking shots & getting driven into the turf on the run or piled up on is like gambling with the athletes in this league. I think Allen is a tough SOB, but that doesn't matter when his elbow gets popped into the turf & he separates or dislocates his shoulder. 

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Oh, he's a beast but you just can't take RB shots when your a QB. Fall on the ball, ribs, ect., that sh*t hurts & could land on his shoulder, I mean his livelihood will be his arm, taking shots & getting driven into the turf on the run or piled up on is like gambling with the athletes in this league. I think Allen is a tough SOB, but that doesn't matter when his elbow gets popped into the turf & he separates or dislocates his shoulder. 

he doesn't even take many shots because he's also running like 4.6 

he gets to the sideline.  

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

he doesn't even take many shots because he's also running like 4.6 

he gets to the sideline.  

Well, I saw him hurdle a guy last year & have 3 guys take him down, he's like a young buck with a bit of crazy in him. 

Bills, Browns, Pats, Eagles, Cowboys, Pats, Jags

That is a brutal 7 game start to the season. It is quite possible they could be 1-6 before week 8.

My guess is that they are 3-4 or 4-3 by the time the schedule starts to lighten up some but sheesh, whoever said the Jets schedule is a cupcake schedule is nuts.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Bills, Browns, Pats, Eagles, Cowboys, Pats, Jags

That is a brutal 7 game start to the season. It is quite possible they could be 1-6 before week 8.

My guess is that they are 3-4 or 4-3 by the time the schedule starts to lighten up some but sheesh, whoever said the Jets schedule is a cupcake schedule is nuts.

pats can be had at home, gase did well vs pats at miami.  eagles are not the same team they were 2 yrs ago.

jets need to win home games vs tough opponents.  browns can be beaten with good coaching and qb play.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

pats can be had at home, gase did well vs pats at miami.  eagles are not the same team they were 2 yrs ago.

jets need to win home games vs tough opponents.  browns can be beaten with good coaching and qb play.

Brady doesn't play well in humid weather and has always 'struggled' relatively speaking in Miami.  Pretty sure it had nothing to do with Gase.

I don't see us beating the Pats or the Browns.  The real must win games are against the Eagles (who I think can be had) and to win one against either Dallas or  the Jags.  At 3-4, we are still in it going into the rest of the season.

Just now, Hael said:

Brady doesn't play well in humid weather and has always 'struggled' relatively speaking in Miami.  Pretty sure it had nothing to do with Gase.

I don't see us beating the Pats or the Browns.  The real must win games are against the Eagles (who I think can be had) and to win one against either Dallas or  the Jags.  At 3-4, we are still in it going into the rest of the season.

i disagree, i think the jets are definitely capable of beating both the pats and browns.  we finally have 2 coordinators who can scheme and make halftime adjustments.  we have a qb who can throw it accurately and on the run.  we also have not seen this offense with bell.  

Speaking of razors, I stopped using Gillette razors after their “toxic masculinity” bullsh*t ads and now use Harry’s exclusively.

Cheaper, just as good as they don’t feel the need to wrongly and wildly  dump on their biggest customer. 

Men. 

But it’s good to see Gillette didn’t lose much for this stunt designed by a tunt. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/api/amp/bluelivesmatter/news/gillette-dumps-campaign-against-toxic-masculinity-after-losing-billions-0e926i-34keAutm-NEWRjA/

4 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

I'm thinking Buffalo, NE in an upset and Dallas. I can't see the Jets going into Philly and beating a team they have never beaten before. I know the players are different but in Philly ? I just don't see it. 

Sounds like the kid Allen in Jacksonville is gonna be a wrecker of QB's and if that team has its head on right I can't see the Jets winning that game.

Browns scare me with OBJ and Landry against our CB's. I think it is imperative that they win opening day against Buffalo. If they don't this season can go downhill really fast.

On 8/25/2019 at 9:57 AM, Alka said:

I'm sorry I don't know you Warfish, but are you a Motivational Speaker for a living?  

You are very inspirational.  It gives me hope that I am just a loser, and the Jets really will be a good team this year, as you predict.

This is too funny.

warfish jas been a negative nilly debbie downer for over a dozen years. All of a sudden hes the upbeat sunshine loving optimist? I need a liitle of what hes smoking. That medical weed must be really good