Bills sign Webb to PS.

Larz

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/09/buffalo-bills-make-bill-belichick-proud-with-sneaky-practice-squad-addition.html

will he give them anything good?

The Buffalo Bills open the 2019 season on the road against the New York Jets.

Buffalo is obviously familiar with Jets head coach Adam Gase and offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains from their time in Miami, but there is not much film for the Bills to use in regards to the Jets offense under the duo or the Jets defense under new defensive coordinator Gregg Williams.

I bet they waive him after the game lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/09/buffalo-bills-make-bill-belichick-proud-with-sneaky-practice-squad-addition.html

will he give them anything good?

The Buffalo Bills open the 2019 season on the road against the New York Jets.

Buffalo is obviously familiar with Jets head coach Adam Gase and offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains from their time in Miami, but there is not much film for the Bills to use in regards to the Jets offense under the duo or the Jets defense under new defensive coordinator Gregg Williams.

I bet they waive him after the game lol

Well hopefully they didnt grab him for his QB prowess....

He doesn’t know the Jets game plan for the Bills. Someone made the comment that most teams have similar playbooks by now. The main difference is the actual calls and signals. Gase and Gregg seem like coaches that tailor game plans to the opponent. In short, I don’t think this stuff matters.