OT: Refs rob Army @ Mich

Jet_Engine1

10 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Hard. Phantom PI call, a Phantom "targeting" call, and Refa hand ot win to Michigan.

PS. Harbaugh's is painfully overrated. 

On the replay of the targeting penalty (before they went to commercial break), I said, "that is targeting". It was striking the helmet with his helmet. May not have been intentional, but the rule is not about intention.

And I wanted Army to win.

Why any Power5 schedules them is beyond me. You just get the snot kicked out of you.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

On the replay of the targeting penalty (before they went to commercial break), I said, "that is targeting". It was striking the helmet with his helmet. May not have been intentional, but the rule is not about intention.

And I wanted Army to win.

Why any Power5 schedules them is beyond me. You just get the snot kicked out of you.

Thats how you get better.

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m moving this to the “ Not Antonio Brown forum.” 

I love you, big man! 

I'm just so fired up seeing Army take a top 10 team to Double OT and physically beat the crap out of them. It was a good day, wish Army won.

Navy is quivering in their pumps. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 4

6 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Hard. Phantom PI call, a Phantom "targeting" call, and Refa hand ot win to Michigan.

PS. Harbaugh's is painfully overrated. 

how about the TD after the fumble in the first half that the refs took from Michigan because they called the guy down on his knee and he was clearly not down but they could not challenge it? next play Michigan fumbled

the refs robbed Michigan 

3 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

how about the TD after the fumble in the first half that the refs took from Michigan because they called the guy down on his knee and he was clearly not down but they could not challenge it? next play Michigan fumbled

the refs robbed Michigan 

**** you, pussy