SNY POST GAME

Ken Schroy

1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

First thing said by Ray Lucus. If this is how this OL is going to play; He would IR Sam and not play him all year. Is that an option? I hope it doesn't come to that. But this OL is crap.

That’s the only positive with Sam getting mono.  This OL would of killed him eventually.  This offseason I expect us to draft OL in the first two rounds and free agency.  Sam has shown he doesn’t need superstar receivers as long as he gets protection

1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

First thing said by Ray Lucus. If this is how this OL is going to play; He would IR Sam and not play him all year. Is that an option? I hope it doesn't come to that. But this OL is crap.

They should have put him on short term IR like I mentioned last week. He would still get a chance to play games and it gives us time too figure out how to fix the OL or at least make it respectable. Win-Win in my book.

• Sympathy 1

39 minutes ago, RobR said:

They should have put him on short term IR like I mentioned last week. He would still get a chance to play games and it gives us time too figure out how to fix the OL or at least make it respectable. Win-Win in my book.

One more reason why Gase is a fail.