Defcon Level: DONNER ... Being a Jet fan today

sackdance

We're our own Donner party now. 

Nothing has gone according to plan (in fact, we should have planned better!); conditions are treacherous; luck didn't merely run out - it assaulted us.

We're eating our own; various tribes of nearby Indians have been watching and are hooting with laughter; and worst of all - we've just turned a corner to realized this landscape is hauntingly familiar.

We're lost and treading in circles.

CaptureD (2).PNG

• WTF? 2

42 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

May I know in normal language WTH the OP is talking about?

Apparently he didn’t get the memo that we were going to lose to the Patriots once we lost to the Bills. This was a surprise to him which is why he is acting screwy by creating threads on September 23 instead of September 9. 

SAR I

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Apparently he didn’t get the memo that we were going to lose to the Patriots once we lost to the Bills. This was a surprise to him which is why he is acting screwy by creating threads on September 23 instead of September 9. 

SAR I

Very simple difference between last week at this time and today, right now: last week we were 0-2 and - at worst - on par with the Giants.  

Today, we're 0-3 - have fully earned our #31 pre-season power ranking, and are hopes lie that Darnold's spleen is somewhat smaller in size than a grapefruit.  

Week 3 fukkin' landed us in worst team in the NFL status. We didn't default here on September 9th and no matter how we arrived here it does not feel good. 

• Upvote 1