Manish having trouble getting his pro-Macc/anti-Gase trolling op off the ground, gets savagely owned on Twitter

T0mShane

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Wasnt manish pro Gase and anti McCarthy earlier this year during the search ?

Manish is pro-headlines and pro-Manish.  That's all.  You say up, he says down.  You say left, he says right.

The guy is as consistent with his opinions as Jets kickers are making FGs and XPs.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I went in on Manish for the same tweet. He is obsessed with Gase since the latter was mean to the former during a PC earlier this year. Manish is acting like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. 

In his pressers, Gase always refers to one of the reporters as “Doctor Doom”.  I assume that’s Manish. 

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

please explain how well coached they were last year when they went 4-12 w/ the same coach

eh?  What does this have to do with  anything re gase?  They were terribly coached the last 3 years under bowles, which does not make gase a good coach.  The offense under bowles was functionally better even if it was not good and this is with jag ocs like bates and morton

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

eh?  What does this have to do with  anything re gase?  

ur holding this coach up to bash Gase... sayn " See how well coached" blah blah blah.

i'm not defending gase. ur argument is crap. last 2 years. 10-22. so??  if we hired him instead of Gase....   you'd have held this record up as one of a good coach? and would dfend whatever he did with our players and this OL?

again. not a Gase fan...   so far...   its all crap, like last year, but a bit worse

• Upvote 1