NCAA 10/19

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Disgusting how poorly we managed that one. A zillion dollars in cap, franchise QB and we couldn’t figure it out. 

Maccagnan would have absolutely ruined him. The Jets job was so toxic a mere seven months ago. All hail Gase for staging a righteous coup.

• Upvote 3

That should make you happy

Yeah. But here is the problem. Out with the wife tonight at the United Center waiting for the Bob Seger concert to start. Pull out my phone, turn on ESPN app. First play I watch, Swift TD. Next series, force a fumble. Now another TD.

Gonna have to spend all my Saturdays at the UC watching games on the app.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yeah. But here is the problem. Out with the wife tonight at the United Center waiting for the Bob Seger concert to start. Pull out my phone, turn on ESPN app. First play I watch, Swift TD. Next series, force a fumble. Now another TD.

Gonna have to spend all my Saturdays at the UC watching games on the app.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Bob Seger is still alive and touring??

40 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Maccagnan would have absolutely ruined him. The Jets job was so toxic a mere seven months ago. All hail Gase for staging a righteous coup.

I still am beyond flabbergasted that people were patting Chris johnson  on the back after he fired only bowles and hired gase.  Then patted him on the back again realizing too late mac sucked and letting gase deep six him.

Dumbass CJ had the utter gaul to not let a prime young HC choose his own coaches.

I'd take Woody 10 times out of 10 over CJ the tool and that is saying something as woody is terrible as well.

(ps Gase sucks)

(pps Gase is no offensive genius)

(pps we can only hope gregg williams puts him in the wood chipper)

• Thumb Down 2

13 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I don't EVER want to hear Harbaugh's name mentioned again as some potential future HC target.

He's about the 5th or 6th Best HC in the Big Ten and that might be generous.

To put it into perspective just how awful Harbough has been at Michigan, even Brady Hoke beat Ohio State. This is the problem when you make a "favorite son" the HC at his alma matter. When he stinks up the joint, it's very uncomfortable to fire him. Going 8-4 every year and getting a bid to the Meineke Bowl is not acceptable at Michigan.