JetNation Open Weekly Fanduel Contest

Maxman

3 hours ago, prime21 said:

Shhhhhhhh :)

Missed you by 6 points, picking Sanu over Ridley really messed me up. in the Sunday Million contest ($9 dollar buy in) - i won 35 bucks, if i had played ridley instead, i would have cashed a lot nicer, It's always that one player that costs you. Still had a respectable weekend. 

7 minutes ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

Missed you by 6 points, picking Sanu over Ridley really messed me up. in the Sunday Million contest ($9 dollar buy in) - i won 35 bucks, if i had played ridley instead, i would have cashed a lot nicer, It's always that one player that costs you. Still had a respectable weekend. 

I hate those one move misses.  I do my research and lineups on Sunday mornings now so that that I don't overthink any thing.  Its worked so far, this is my second win here.  Of course if I entered other contests for more money I would bomb, lol.  

17 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I hate those one move misses.  I do my research and lineups on Sunday mornings now so that that I don't overthink any thing.  Its worked so far, this is my second win here.  Of course if I entered other contests for more money I would bomb, lol.  

One of the sources I use is a youtube channel, they also have a website, but their nfl picks/values and reading the chat on the side helps wonders (i also play NBA/NHL most nights during the week). I don't play big money, but i play mostly tournaments. If you wanna check them out, just type Awesemo into the Youtube search bar or go to www.Awesemo.com (all these guys on their videos on professional DFS players, who play BIG money every day). Good luck next week. 

Insert other media

10 hours ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

One of the sources I use is a youtube channel, they also have a website, but their nfl picks/values and reading the chat on the side helps wonders (i also play NBA/NHL most nights during the week). I don't play big money, but i play mostly tournaments. If you wanna check them out, just type Awesemo into the Youtube search bar or go to www.Awesemo.com (all these guys on their videos on professional DFS players, who play BIG money every day). Good luck next week. 

Insert other media

Thanks bro!

On 11/20/2019 at 11:46 AM, Maxman said:

Looks like some regulars didn't join. Hope you see this in time, still some room.

• Upvote 1

It figures that my best lineup is one I put in our league, keeping an eye on julis11, he has Henry... so now I bite my nails and wait... a win here makes up for my sh*t lineups in other contests (not sh*t, just outside cashing - still could cash, not holding breath)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 11/26/2019 at 12:20 AM, Maxman said:

Thanks.

@Gastineau Lives @Pac @prime21 @T0mShane @Barry McCockinner @JetFaninMI @New York Mick @cant wait @IndianaJet @TaborJet @nico002 @playtowinthegame 

@BklynJetsFan85 @JoJoTownsell1 

@prime21

If anyone wants to be added to the weekly reminder just reply to this post, thanks.

Anyone want to play this week?

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...