Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

1 minute ago, GATA said:

^ so then what do you mean by this if you don't understand the conversation?

That it seemed inevitable, with most people all saying the same thing I saw. Everyone was saying "I want to hear from Greece but I'll vote kdels" 

3 hours ago, Drums said:

I'm definitely voting today. I could vote kdels but I want to read back a little first when I get some time in a bit. I feel good about Jif as town at the moment and Stark has similar reads to me so I guess that might make him trending town for me. AVM I am not sure about yet. 

Did you end up reading back ?

Because you voted him and then unvoted. 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

Did you end up reading back ?

Because you voted him and then unvoted. 

I am still reading back. It's been said that I case so much, well you guys saw the QT where I was sharing ideas but most of the time they don't lead me anywhere and I was working with a D1 scum lynch, knowing some confirmed town, and a mason QT. This is my third game, damn. I'm trying to be a Sherlock Holmes type but I just don't have much. Go look at your damn profiles and you'll see I've probably visited a couple times since the game started. Not like I am not trying.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

I am still reading back. It's been said that I case so much, well you guys saw the QT where I was sharing ideas but most of the time they don't lead me anywhere and I was working with a D1 scum lynch, knowing some confirmed town, and a mason QT. This is my third game, damn. I'm trying to be a Sherlock Holmes type but I just don't have much. Go look at your damn profiles and you'll see I've probably visited a couple times since the game started. Not like I am not trying.

Checks out.

Interestingly enough, g@ta's profile looks like a who's who of the incel brigade

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Side note not case related. . .

This makes me happy ❤️ I prod to get info . 

So don't feel frustrated but I'm very proud of this rookie class. 

This goes for all the rookies that have played this yr. 

Now game related I'll let you read and come back to me with what you evaluate after your read back

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

At least AVM will be validated. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Would he though?

Rule 15 - AVM can never be validated

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

It is. It’s the most obvious thing that’s happened. 

But it’s also a “classic AVM moment” so what does that mean?

...did the guy that hasn’t only not played with me but not posted on this message board with me prior to 5 days ago (ish) refer to classic AVM?

lol

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, GATA said:

Side note not case related. .

This makes me happy ❤️ I prod to get info . 

So don't feel frustrated but I'm very proud of this rookie class. 

Now game related I'll let you read and come back to me with what you evaluate after your read back

To be honest, I am trying to figure out if AVM is scum at the moment.  I thought Lee-lou played it very town as king, and I am happy AVM saved me but Barry was being a dumb townie. I did similar things in my first game. AVM spared me so that was awesome but it did f-ck everything up. I think he could have done a similar thing but with two scum reads (perhaps Barry and someone). At the same time, I don't know his meta. Chaos seems to be part of his thing. At least it temporarily woke us all up. Sucked for me though and I am trying not to hold any grudges for the lame votes on me that day but some people being sort of around but playing it coy pinged me a bit (Crusher, Stark).

The other thing that pinged me with AVM was immediately saying Crusher was good because of old tells. Crusher on the other hand is voting AVM (or was last time I saw a VC). 

You wanted my thoughts so here they are. 

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

...did the guy that hasn’t only not played with me but not posted on this message board with me prior to 5 days ago (ish) refer to classic AVM?

lol

Literally my point. JiF said it’s one thing. I agree with JiF. But people point out it’s a part of your thing. Which you leaned into with all of your joker memes. Or is there an alternative explanation here?

32 minutes ago, AVM said:

lol

You didnt imply that about your self around the barry lynch?

I read that and was like huh ? Classic AVM to me was posting spidey memes with vicious but then I thought you were saying something earlier that he inferred it from 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So all we're gonna get out of Greece tonight is him calling GATA a dude, voting her, then moon walking out without another post?

Yeah.  My vote stays there.  F**king @deckerfan.

Tbh the fact that he had g@tabot confused that she might be a real boy makes me want to keep him around for a bit to see what happens next 

• Haha 4

On 3/22/2020 at 2:10 AM, greece666 said:

To answer some of the comments: I can barely tell you apart! This willl take some time.

Also, I've given my reasoning for voting Gata. He posted very little on the first day. IRL games, mafia guys either stay silent or never shut up so I thought he was a good bet.

To add to this, he's one of the few ppl here I can tell apart, has a fake profile pic, speaks Spanish and his name means female cat. 100% mafia.  

Not even trying to tell anyone apart.

Saying mafia stays silent and is basically staying silent. 

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

Why is blubberbutt posting in the chat thread and not here ?

@The Crusher

What would you like me to post?  Leelou took my kingship after I offered to do majority rule. Then all you guys decided to reveal. We haven’t killed a single scum yet but you guys decided to show your cards. I said I’m voting AVM or Kdelss because I’m pretty sure that’s the reason AVM went Barry instead of Kdels. So unless someone is going to counter one of you guys reveal not much more I can say. But please feel free to ask me any questions. 

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

What would you like me to post?  Leelou took my kingship after I offered to do majority rule. Then all you guys decided to reveal. We haven’t killed a single scum yet but you guys decided to show your cards. I said I’m voting AVM or Kdelss because I’m pretty sure that’s the reason AVM went Barry instead of Kdels. So unless someone is going to counter one of you guys reveal not much more I can say. But please feel free to ask me any questions. 

How much bacon have you horded since the crisis began ?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

And how dare you insult the Machine of Souls.  I might have to take a rookie-only class into that game and see what happens.

I mean, we all know what would happen.  We'd be back to 5 of us wanting to play games, heh.  Maybe it's best to keep me away from them when I'm in the mood to bastard mod.......

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

It was Leelou's game, dumbass.

SMC did the Thing. My bad 

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

And how dare you insult the Machine of Souls.  I might have to take a rookie-only class into that game and see what happens.

I mean, we all know what would happen.  We'd be back to 5 of us wanting to play games, heh.  Maybe it's best to keep me away from them when I'm in the mood to bastard mod.......

*4. Id be forced to  ban you. You ain’t in Kansas any more Dorthy. 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So all we're gonna get out of Greece tonight is him calling GATA a dude, voting her, then moon walking out without another post?

Yeah.  My vote stays there.  F**king @deckerfan.

I was trying to lynch him but we don’t want to consolidate there