HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Official Final Vote Count:

JiF (7) - Dice, Arsis, Nyn, Barry, Smash, 80, AJ

AJ (1) - Hess

Barry (1) - JiF

Arsis (1) - Drums

Drums (1) - Pac

With 12 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 7 to arrest

SCENE COMING...

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There's got to be either 3rd party or another faction.  Otherwise you'd be told town or scum, you wouldn't be told kavalry or not kavalry.  

If there is another faction then AJ is lying based on how he gets results ie, player is NOT or is Kavalry

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If you’re town and know Barry is scum you should have voted AJ dumbass

I'm really not following your logic so I'm sorry but Barry isnt town so it just made more sense to me to vote him. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There's got to be either 3rd party or another faction.  Otherwise you'd be told town or scum, you wouldn't be told kavalry or not kavalry.  

I think we’re saying the same things lol

Just now, JiF said:

Ugh, Smash, you'll see why.  Sorry I didnt do a better job.  But it's not like you even want me in the game to begin with.

you know exactly why I did what I did. I was fine with what you were saying until you refused to claim and you knew where I was going to go with that, just like I did with CTM so no excuses

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

CTM was Seeker with a 1x immunity. My money is on scum having a full GF - the politician dude. Makes too much sense.

I have no clue what that means someone threw out GF but if that’s the case and your role is real there is def a Full time GF

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

I think we’re saying the same things lol

told you guys Arsis was a third party and when mentioned it in a post to him earlier he didn't deny and said he was on the side of town.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

you know exactly why I did what I did. I was fine with what you were saying until you refused to claim and you knew where I was going to go with that, just like I did with CTM so no excuses

whatever man, you wanted me gone on the first day.  You just hate me for some reason.  I know my schtick gets to some people but I'm just having fun man.   You literally went from following my logic to killing me in 2 hours.  lol

All good dude, I like you fwiw.  It was fun playing with you again. 

Just now, HessStation said:

If you had a role that proved it you could have just revealed so whatevs 

You dont need a role when you're this good, Hess. 

Maybe you're not town, idk anymore man, just really disappointed in you.

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If there is another faction then AJ is lying based on how he gets results ie, player is NOT or is Kavalry

Or he's telling the truth but has limited information.  And we can't simply trust that all his "Not Kavalry" investigations mean those players aren't scum.

It'll help if/when we can get a 3rd party/other faction flip.