HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You should have shot Drums.  Too late now.  JiF, Barry or AJ will be the lynch today.  Which one of those 3 are you picking?

It was a coin flip between him and DPR.   Had DPR shown me the respect I deserve he might still be alive to spew his filth.  I apologize for nothing.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

I've told you Stark was scum, I told you CTM was a top candidate, I rid the game of whatever DPR was doing which was only serving to add confusion, and now I'm telling you to lynch Drums.

I am playing a masterpiece while you all hint at investigations you dont have or play like imbeciles.  

Lynch Drums!  You're welcome.

Oh put a damn sock in it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

The Pirates was on some next level hallucinogenic sh*t but remember him having an issue with something AJ revealed from a peak perspective?  It didnt add up and I remember thinking, this ******* guy is nuts but he's actually making a good point.  And then the guy peaks Barry? lmfao

This is literally one of the more blatant gambit plays I've ever seen.

Agreed but you should still need to reveal. Bc it helps town believe you which is more important right now. Still on pg 142.

I also have to check avm on day 2 about you...  heart you

Truth be told, Barry was my # 1 choice entering the day until AJ posted his result.

It's just strange to me that all day JiF was suicidal, then all of a sudden he changed course.  And he did so, evidently, without any "new information".

Strange game.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I play this game for the lulz, Smash.  I dont know why anyone takes anything I say or do seriously or personal but whatevs...they cleary do.

Smash - this is really easy.  You've played this game how long?  I dont know how to make it more clear.  We execute legit the most simple strategy ever put forth in front of a town.  Like legit, it's the most simple trade off town has ever had to make.

Lynch Barry - if he's town.  We clear a bunch of dudes.  We get another peak and maybe even a successful protection, that is a harmless sacrifice (depending on Barry's role, it's scum fyi) and we move on in great shape.  You kill me first thing tomorrow.  Easy easy trade off.

Lynch Barry - if he's scum.  AJ is scum too.  And we just got a 2 for 1, or apparently a  3 for 1 because apparently logic says I'm scum too.  lol

No seriously, we are in a win win situation.  There really should be zero opposition to this strategy. 

Dumbass, If AJ is scum then all those confirmed townie's aren't confirmed and the game is more wide open right now. Lynching Barry doesn't confirm AJ anything if Barry is town. Lynching AJ is better move here if we go this route...still catching up

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Truth be told, Barry was my # 1 choice entering the day until AJ posted his result.

It's just strange to me that all day JiF was suicidal, then all of a sudden he changed course.  And he did so, evidently, without any "new information".

Strange game.  

15 minutes ago I think I convinced JIF to reveal ...wonder what's taking so long.

vote AJ

Just now, HessStation said:

You stupid ****holes if you're town you don't confurm sh*t on AJ by lynching Barry, you just lynch AJ. AJ as scum, could have still given Barry town and another of the 3 confirmed inv are scum. Holy ******* stupid. I feel like DPR right now....so smarmy 

Guys you are both right but I think its too early on AJ

46 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I agree this is a possibility that's why I suggested at some point AJ must die and I think if hes the real thing he would agree with that. Timing is everything. But AJ's reveal was worded in a way that has a strong possibility he was telling the truth, this was discussed earlier in the thread .

LOL you're forgetting that you DON'T have all this "time" if AJ is lying scum bc without all those confirmed townies the game is wide open and we're left w wifommms

45 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Is it possible Barry is scum AND AJ was still telling the truth?  As in, AJ determined Barry to be "Not Kavalry" but Barry is on another faction?

I think JiF needs to reveal here.  

JiF need to reveal. And the fact he's pushing to lynch Barry and not AJ today stinks and is basically a set up...

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You stupid ****holes if you're town you don't confurm sh*t on AJ by lynching Barry, you just lynch AJ. AJ as scum, could have still given Barry town and another of the 3 confirmed inv are scum. Holy ******* stupid. I feel like DPR right now....so smarmy 

pirate pirating GIF

• Sympathy 1

Just now, HessStation said:

JiF need to reveal. And the fact he's pushing to lynch Barry and not AJ today stinks and is basically a set up...

Everything jif did today stinks.

His soft reveal like he had inside information that he just randomly tries to drop. His pushing of aj being fake but not wanting to lynch him. Seems like he was hoping people jumped on and lynched before he was forced to "reveal"

Just now, Arsis said:

Everything jif did today stinks.

His soft reveal like he had inside information that he just randomly tries to drop. His pushing of aj being fake but not wanting to lynch him. Seems like he was hoping people jumped on and lynched before he was forced to "reveal"

Still catching up. Love u

Barry's just lurking and not posting.  Ugh.  

I gave my reads this morning I'd be not very involved until lunch. This is similar to how I play every work day.

Not much to say here. JiF, who I had listed as my #1 scum earlier, is trying to lynch me without making any case.

Seems like desparate scum trying to weasel his way out at the last minute to me. 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

LOL you're forgetting that you DON'T have all this "time" if AJ is lying scum bc without all those confirmed townies the game is wide open and we're left w wifommms

There are 12 players alive .... why the rush when we can get more info > Have patience ..2 scum are dead probably 4 in the game. If thats the case we have the 10-2 advantage if 5 in the game we have the 9-3 advantage . So yeah we do have time.

1) Jetsfan80

2) A.J. - 

3) Jetscode1 - Red Scare (Town Bomb): Dead D1

4) Barry McCockinner - 

5) Pac

6) AVM - Agent Laurie Blake (Town Investigator): Dead N3

7) HessStation

? Dicetosser

9) Arsis

10) DPR - Sister Night/Angela Abar (Town Seeker, 1 time kill-proof): Dead D5

11) JiF

12) CTM - Captain Judd Crawford (Seventh Kalvary Seeker,1 time investigation avoidance): Arrested D4

13) Dandie Andie Doodle - Lube Man (Diminutive Townie, 1 night actions-avoidance but takes 1 less vote to arrest): Arrested D3

14) Drums

15) Nynaeve

16) Stark  - Seventh Kalvary Soldier (Scum Goon): Arrested D2

17) The Crusher - Agent Petey (Town Watcher): Killed N1

18) Jvill 51

19) Smashmouth

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

How many win conditions other than lynching scum are there?  This is preposterous!

Hi Penis breath,

Isn't it strange AJ goated you into shooting DPR or Drums...he told you, he liked where you were going and then waited for you to shoot DPR to tell us he had a town on Barry. Child please

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1