HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, Smashmouth said:

maybe he should investigate you like he should have done last time

In these circumstances If AJ investigates him and peeks him scum it doesnt really vet AJ in any way, shape or form. You do understand that, right? 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Look. There is no way in hell AJ is still alive at this stage of the game after claiming d1. Please dont forget that if he survives yet another night.

Gonna get ready for bed. Gn

I will accept your apology in written form when this is all said and done.

Just now, A.J. said:

JiF is a waste of an investigation. If he doesn’t die tonight then he’s right back on the table tomorrow in the same situation: claim or die

100%.  I'm scum.  If I were you, I'd investigate Jville.  He was disgusting through this day phase. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Look. There is no way in hell AJ is still alive at this stage of the game after claiming d1. Please dont forget that if he survives yet another night.

Gonna get ready for bed. Gn

We will talk at games end

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

What does that mean?

exactly what I said no underlying issue just don't want to say too much in the thread right now. if you have not seen up to this point what I've been doing and keep trying to explain the game then we will talk later when we evaluate the game.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

exactly what I said no underlying issue just don't want to say too much in the thread right now. if you have not seen up to this point what I've been doing and keep trying to explain the game then we will talk later when we evaluate the game.

the office gun GIF

Barry or Jville

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Ok?

• Sympathy 1