HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Hi Penis breath,

Isn't it strange AJ goated you into shooting DPR or Drums...he told you, he liked where you were going and then waited for you to shoot DPR to tell us he had a town on Barry. Child please

That was odd.  I still dont want to lynch AJ but kudos for a coherent point.  I wondered why he played it like that.

56 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Sure there is the possibility JIF is full of crap just the like possibility of anything else. if we kill JIF we still get info and narrow the field.

@JiF earlier there was speculation you had a role ...now is the time to confirm that role me thinks.

47 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm not revealing, sorry.

42 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

well 80 said you have a role you love and everyone should know it so whats the big deal if everyone knows and you laid that breadcrumb earlier ? Don't pull a CTM here you are at L-2 

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

Pac used up 1 reveal, if anyone is going to reveal today it's Barry.

40 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm not revealing Smash.  We only have 1 left and it's not going to be me. 

37 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Actually it has to be you and I'll explain.

You are driving for a lynch of Barry and trying to get the entire remaining town to follow your lead in that regard. If you want to lead you have to be the one that reveals not Barry. Barry is not at L-2 you are and if you are dead/lynched your theory goes in the toilet with you.

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

I hear you.  It's a solid point and Barry is scum, so...

hmmmmm

Let me think about this some more.

These posts are in order ...seems I convinced JIF to reveal and now he's gone after being so passionate about his case. So his last post was 33 min ago . 

Official Vote Count:

JiF (5) - Dice, AJ, Arsis, Nyn, Barry

Barry (2) - JiF, Smash

AJ (2) - 80, Hess

Arsis (1) - Drums

Drums (1) - Pac

With 12 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 7 to arrest

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

As was drums 5 minutes ago!  He is afraid that I've caught him.  This is utterly ridiculous!

No I just had my interview from 11 until just now and they're trying to offer me grades I don't want after getting me excited about what I do want and now I am pretty disappointed so I'm not even into this game right now. I'll be back later. If you lynch me, that's fine. Doesn't strike me as informative at all though. 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

he never made a case.

JIF was basing his actions on Mechanics and percentages it was not about you personally .

Either way I find it very revealing (LOL) that JIF did not in fact reveal. He was at L-2 and in a game like this as I stated earlier with my issue with CTM not revealing its very hard to reveal since there are so many roles and the fake revealer would have no idea who is in the game and could potentially screw up a reveal or get easily countered. CTM did not want to take that chance and now Im guessing JIF is doing the same thing.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF was basing his actions on Mechanics and percentages it was not about you personally .

Either way I find it very revealing (LOL) that JIF did not in fact reveal. He was at L-2 and in a game like this as I stated earlier with my issue with CTM not revealing its very hard to reveal since there are so many roles and the fake revealer would have no idea who is in the game and could potentially screw up a reveal or get easily countered. CTM did not want to take that chance and now Im guessing JIF is doing the same thing.

I understand that part but he was also screaming I'm scum without making any supporting argument other than bumping a post of mine from D1 and not even commenting on it. It just feels like worn out scum.

Here’s my suggestion.

Lynch me and be done with it. I seriously do not have it in me to continue doing this every single time I don’t die. I’m becoming a distraction and an easy mouth piece for scum to waste time on.

We lynch JiF if he doesn’t claim. I don’t know where this is all coming from after he was lolcatting CTM’s lynch but as it’s already been pointed out his logic is wrong. But I can’t decide if he’s genuine or if this is just a Hail Mary. Lynching Barry doesn’t confirm me. It also doesn’t disprove me unless Barry flips scum that is Kalvary and NOT Godfather. Very specific situation.

We lynch someone else and I view JiF tonight. If this will get people to stop worrying about me so much I am willing to compromise in this regard and have Town direct my views.

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

your last 2 posts were gif's thats not helping ..some feedback from you would be nice

Actually my last post was a rundown of everyone on the roster and where I have them ranked

I have been doing my part 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

I just wonder why AJ would be suspicious of me all game and not peek me. Kinda weird.  

These kinds of posts are why, by the way.

If I didn’t think yesterday you Town slipped I might have. I was between you, Arsis and Barry for my investigation. I went with Barry for voting Nyn and seemingly ignoring CTM’s wagon.

21 minutes ago, Drums said:

No I just had my interview from 11 until just now and they're trying to offer me grades I don't want after getting me excited about what I do want and now I am pretty disappointed so I'm not even into this game right now. I'll be back later. If you lynch me, that's fine. Doesn't strike me as informative at all though. 

What did you want and what was offered?

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Either this is the stupidest town ever or there are more enemies than there appear to be.

Does the series support a second team? I thought so originally as well but now I am not so sure.

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

These kinds of posts are why, by the way.

If I didn’t think yesterday you Town slipped I might have. I was between you, Arsis and Barry for my investigation. I went with Barry for voting Nyn and seemingly ignoring CTM’s wagon.

fwiw I didn't purposely ignore the wagon - I didn't expect him to get run up so quickly after the riduclous reveal and wanted to see it play out more. By the time I replied to your post asking what I thought about it he was already lynched. 

--------------------------------------------

I'll be working the rest of the day and maybe later than usual since we have more production issues. As always - will be half engaged here and if ya'll don't like it I ask that you simply refer to rule 14. 

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Does the series support a second team? I thought so originally as well but now I am not so sure.

Lady Trieu could be a SK or a tandem with her daughter/mother.  There could also be a member of the town coerced into joining the kavalry which was hinted at in a scene.  Many people playing very oddly.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Lady Trieu could be a SK or a tandem with her daughter/mother.  There could also be a member of the town coerced into joining the kavalry which was hinted at in a scene.  Many people playing very oddly.

You and your f**king cult game fetish.

I hope that's not what happened. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, A.J. said:

@JiF if you are Town and you don’t claim, you’re most likely gonna swing today. You are not in a position to demand others out their roles.

I don't think he has any intention of claiming ...after I pushed him to claim and he seemed to agree in his last post, then he disappeared for about 30 minutes, then he came back to the thread and promptly disappeared again. Im guessing if he was busy or got called away from his computer at such a critical time he would have stated as such and it would have been better than just disappearing 

AJ understand.... I don't think you should be lynched the way you stated it (as in right now) and for all I know you may have been referring to other players . I think at some point maybe in the next 2 days when things narrow down a bit more a lynch of you would be beneficial to town to clear things up. I didn't think you would be opposed to a strategic lynch in that regard I think its something that has to be done because if by the slight chance you are full of sh*t town just cant take that chance