HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

real talk for a second, yes of course i realize this but this is not someone i've seen in a long while. I asked about unemployment out of curiosity and she explained that they consider her an IC and she doesn't get but it's no worries as she lived with her parents.

Are they proud?

1 hour ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Cool, now I don’t have to read tomorrow!

my little pony GIF

I think jetscode, 80 and drumps are werewolves

Agree on Drums - looking like a good bet for scum the longer he doesn’t show 

JC - never an easy read for me early on. Most notable thing I have is his Town lean on me this early which seems odd

80 - same vein, trying to prop up that JiF Town read over a null post when JiF’s play otherwise hasn’t backed it

40 minutes ago, A.J. said:

80 - same vein, trying to prop up that JiF Town read over a null post when JiF’s play otherwise hasn’t backed it

JiF's play hasn't suggested he's scum yet either.  More content is needed there to see if he's going to be helpful.  Not sure what the big deal is on that front.  

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF's play hasn't suggested he's scum yet either.  More content is needed there to see if he's going to be helpful.  Not sure what the big deal is on that front.  

That’s a more reasonable take 

8 hours ago, CTM said:

I see your point a bit, but we do lean heavily on meta here and Ape is an infamous player. A little in thread speculation as to his identity seems reasonable.

Again, kinda seems like filler / faux outrage.

I'm comfortable with my vote rn

Actually I kinda disagree   you DO   too heavily really   rely on meta    but only for players who have been here for donkeys. Ape Crusher etc

You rely on it so heavily that you dont scum hunt anymore which is why these games are largely a sh*tshow of abusing each other and chaos.

But you dont really bother with meta for newer players that much. And if they try to tell you their meta they get shouted down or lynched.

6 hours ago, Arsis said:

They're obviously teammates.

Why obviously? Details plz.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think JiF prefers the back

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Actually I kinda disagree   you DO   too heavily really   rely on meta    but only for players who have been here for donkeys. Ape Crusher etc

You rely on it so heavily that you dont scum hunt anymore which is why these games are largely a sh*tshow of abusing each other and chaos.

But you dont really bother with meta for newer players that much. And if they try to tell you their meta they get shouted down or lynched.

Lol on the nose xD

JC, dice... and god help me, pac, sound alright.

Arsis is trying but I'm not sure it's necessarily alignment indicative. We'll see.

I like Crusher and Hess but I admit to having a soft spot for both so it's a superficial read.

Nolder dropped off.

Barry seems weird.

JiF is dragging his feet.

DPR, AJ and CTM are in the same category for me. Some good posts and some that make me feel icky. Prolly feel less bothered by CTM out of the three. If the other two survive long into the game, kill them with a passion.

Drums is quiet. Havent played with him enough to know what that means. But he better start contributing.

Stark is being stark. **** me if I know lol

Smash hasn't bothered me so far. Hasn't wowed me either. 

80 is always scummy.

Did I forget anyone? If I have then consider yourself forgettable. Fyi that's a bad sign...

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

JC, dice... and god help me, pac, sound alright.

Arsis is trying but I'm not sure it's necessarily alignment indicative. We'll see.

I like Crusher and Hess but I admit to having a soft spot for both so it's a superficial read.

Nolder dropped off.

Barry seems weird.

JiF is dragging his feet.

DPR, AJ and CTM are in the same category for me. Some good posts and some that make me feel icky. Prolly feel less bothered by CTM out of the three. If the other two survive long into the game, kill them with a passion.

Drums is quiet. Havent played with him enough to know what that means. But he better start contributing.

Stark is being stark. **** me if I know lol

Smash hasn't bothered me so far. Hasn't wowed me either. 

80 is always scummy.

Did I forget anyone? If I have then consider yourself forgettable. Fyi that's a bad sign...

I go back and forth with JC - why do you see him as town?

4 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

This is why I push for an Alt game but never get it. Sure at some stage in a large game we may figure out who is who but thats the fun of it as well and it will; eliminate the meta to a large extent as part of the fun will be not being discovered

6 hours ago, A.J. said:

JC - never an easy read for me early on. Most notable thing I have is his Town lean on me this early which seems odd

Explain how not showing up makes drums look more like scum. I had been too busy to play, and I’m not scum. I suspect him for a sketchy momentum vote. Not for no-show. 

Feels like you’re You’re grasping at straws Just to echo suspicion in all 3 people I pointed at.  

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can you Explain why you said Jif hasn’t said ‘my favorite role’ all season? Thanks.

14 hours ago, DPR said:

Dandie still needs to post. Inactivity isn't doing anything to help anyone. 

I re-read the thread last night.

20+ pages of sh*t posting. Maybe 10 game related observationS worth remembering.

Please, sir, don’t litter the thread with more disruptive content, pining for my contributions. I’ve read many games. Many players get by with silence while the rest of you simply lynch anyone who posts.

I prefer observation. I’ll post when I have contributions to make. Steering the villagers toward voting me to get me to post is a very non-villager thing to do.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, A.J. said:

So it’s post conversion therapy Ape.

got it

The original gag was supposed to be impersonate him, but it’s a lot harder to pretend to be that obnoxious, narcissistic, and stupid than I thought. Especially while trying to play. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

I re-read the thread last night.

20+ pages of sh*t posting. Maybe 10 game related observationS worth remembering.

Please, sir, don’t litter the thread with more disruptive content, pining for my contributions. I’ve read many games. Many players get by with silence while the rest of you simply lynch anyone who posts.

I prefer observation. I’ll post when I have contributions to make. Steering the villagers toward voting me to get me to post is a very non-villager thing to do.

And yet, here you are bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, having read the game and are now making contributions.

Which is to say, all of that non-villagery behavior did achieve its purpose. 

Keep posting.

8 minutes ago, DPR said:

And yet, here you are bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, having read the game and are now making contributions.

Which is to say, all of that non-villagery behavior did achieve its purpose. 

Keep posting.

No, not really. I made a post the other day clearly stating I’d be delayed on contributing. Spin it as you like though.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

No, not really. I made a post the other day clearly stating I’d be delayed on contributing. Spin it as you like though.

Lol spinning.

Glad you're back and posting. 

6 hours ago, A.J. said:

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is all fair and stuff.  Truth be told, I'm a draftnik and you'll notice Ive spent the past fews days on the site talking draft vs. mafia.  Time to transition into this game now though. I've provided my fanbase with all my draft hot takes.  I'm a man of the people and I give them what they want.  It aint easy being this special.  It's a very large burden to carry.  Similar to how I'm the greatest mafia player of all time, you guys expect greatness from me, game in game out and there arent many people who shoulder that type of pressure. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

This mother ****er, talking about not scum hunting in the presence of the greatest ever to do it.

GTFO here

• Upvote 1