Watching Seahawks vs. Packers. Clowney runs sideline to sideline often.

This guy plays with effort. A dumb offside penalty but Rodgers is the best at that. Chasing down the backside play all the way across the field and 10 yards downfield to catch the RB sweep away from him. 
Say what you will be he is a disruptive force. 
Im hoping a 1 yr. deal brings him in and gets us a comp pick 2 years from now. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Would be, easily, the best FA signing this team has made in years.

Jadeveon  Clowney is a 27 year old free agent that suffered a core muscle injury that potential team doctors - at this point - can't evaluate if he's recovered from and will be able to return to his former level of performance.

He wants a long term big $$$ contract with guaranteed dollars. Not going to happen with JD at the helm.

If he will accept a one year prove it deal - 18-20M - then I'd be happy to pay him the cap dollars that we'll free up tomorrow when Johnson's cap hit is freed up.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Jadeveon  Clowney is a 27 year old free agent that suffered a core muscle injury that potential team doctors - at this point - can't evaluate if he's recovered from and will be able to return to his former level of performance.

He wants a long term big $$$ contract with guaranteed dollars. Not going to happen with JD at the helm.

If he will accept a one year prove it deal - 18-20M - then I'd be happy to pay him the cap dollars that we'll free up tomorrow when Johnson's cap hit is freed up.

coming to america spit GIF

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

14 hours ago, Drums said:

coming to america spit GIF

lol.  Helluva lot of "prove it" money to fork over.  I'd say if you're getting handed essentially franchise tag money for 1 year, you have already proven something.

Seattle would  have just tagged him themselves if this was really his market value on a 1-year deal.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

Nobody is arguing he isn't a good player. If he's a 20+ million player is what is up for debate. Especially on a long term deal, with significant gaurantee, without every producing any lofty sack totals

Jets don’t need to offer a long term deal to get him