} Smizzy's Magic 8 Ball {

Smizzy

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magic 8 ball, How come Kevin Pollack isn't recognized as one of the great actors of our Era? Kevin has been great for years and in my opinion an A-list celebrity. Yet he never gets a leading role. He's been in some of the greatest movies of all time like "A few good men" and "Grumpy old men". I think Kevin is one of the most versatile actors in the business. He would have done better than Heath Ledger in "Brokeback Mountain", or Billy Bob Thornton in "Bad News Bears" ill tell you that much.

Magic 8 ball, How come Kevin Pollack isn't recognized as one of the great actors of our Era? Kevin has been great for years and in my opinion an A-list celebrity. Yet he never gets a leading role. He's been in some of the greatest movies of all time like "A few good men" and "Grumpy old men". I think Kevin is one of the most versatile actors in the business. He would have done better than Heath Ledger in "Brokeback Mountain", or Billy Bob Thornton in "Bad News Bears" ill tell you that much.

Magic 8 Ball Says " Kevin Pollack is 5'2 and they don't hire leading man who are shorter than the leading actress ,Plus He is Low B list "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Ok guys here is your chance to have you future told my the one and only....

SMIZZY and his MAGIC 8 Ball !!!

Have a question that needs to be answered? Is Love looking for you? Is there a better job out there? Does oral sex really feel better from the same sex? Does the G-Spot really exist? Is a bikini wax really Pubic Crop Circles?? Is Maxman really gay?

All these questions and much more can be answered today,FOR FREE.

Step in to my booth and ask away...The magic 8 ball awaits.

8ball.jpg

Just dusted this ball off. Who wants to give it a go?

• 3 months later...

Archived