Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

Game Rules:

1. A failure to reach a majority lynch will result in NO LYNCH.
  2. There are no character reveals to speak of, so gfy. As far as role reveals, that's up to you.
  3. No editing of game posts for any reason. Like, seriously, just don't. If you make a mistake, live with it.
  4. No outside communication, obvi.
  5. For the love of Beavers, just bold your damn vote. I'll still count un-bolded votes, but don't complain if I happen to miss them.
  6. Unvoting is required. Not because it's an arbitrary rule, but because voting without unvoting is a valid strategy, and I think it's pretty interesting and allowing votes without unvoting would kill that. I'm open to striking this rule should enough players want.
  7. I reserve the right to mod-kill, mod-slap, mod-bite, or in Crusher's case, mod-musk you for breaking any rules, playing outside of the spirit of the game, or just being an overall dick.
  8. I also reserve the right to add to, remove, or otherwise alter any of the rules stated above, or below, if it's in the best interest of fairness and the game.
  9. If you have an grievances, gripes, or need to arrange for a sub, please direct them to me via your role PM, rather than in the game thread.
  10. Don't forget to thank/blame @Nolder for giving me some advice on the set-up! Thank you!
  11. Just filling in...
  12. Some space...
  13. For the most important rule of all...
  14. GFY

13 minutes ago, Stark said:

Vote Spoot

While running and screaming on the deck of the Dominant in a pathetic display of cowardice, Stark slips on a discarded condom and falls balls first into one of the ships anchor chains.

He is generally unhurt, but now talks in a much higher voice and everyone laughs at him.

The Simpsons GIF by moodman

• Upvote 1

Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote JvillVote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill  Vote Jvill

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Jvill 7x

Jvill is dead it is now Night 

Seems legit.

Scene incoming.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

vote jvill

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

image.gif.e835955787b875e286a1dd7eb7d2f59d.gif

vote 80

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Game Rules:

1. A failure to reach a majority lynch will result in NO LYNCH.
  2. There are no character reveals to speak of, so gfy. As far as role reveals, that's up to you.
  3. No editing of game posts for any reason. Like, seriously, just don't. If you make a mistake, live with it.
  4. No outside communication, obvi.
  5. For the love of Beavers, just bold your damn vote. I'll still count un-bolded votes, but don't complain if I happen to miss them.
  6. Unvoting is required. Not because it's an arbitrary rule, but because voting without unvoting is a valid strategy, and I think it's pretty interesting and allowing votes without unvoting would kill that. I'm open to striking this rule should enough players want.
  7. I reserve the right to mod-kill, mod-slap, mod-bite, or in Crusher's case, mod-musk you for breaking any rules, playing outside of the spirit of the game, or just being an overall dick.
  8. I also reserve the right to add to, remove, or otherwise alter any of the rules stated above, or below, if it's in the best interest of fairness and the game.
  9. If you have an grievances, gripes, or need to arrange for a sub, please direct them to me via your role PM, rather than in the game thread.
  10. Don't forget to thank/blame @Nolder for giving me some advice on the set-up! Thank you!
  11. Just filling in...
  12. Some space...
  13. For the most important rule of all...
  14. GFY

FYI

I've updated this post with the game rules. I'll also be keeping this post (or the OP) updated with game page links to the the beginning, and end, of each day/night phase, for your convenience.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^ count me in

• Upvote 1