The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Why are you quoting me and then answering the questions like your talking to somebody else? Yes, Crusher must be scum because He’s being Dickhead. Last game I purposely pushed to blow up and kill 5 timelines before I got punched. But yes, playing it practically  identical this game. This new group  of players are baby sh*t soft. Like the new DM around here. 

^^more

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What reactions have you gotten, and what is your read on them? Show your work, plz

Barry and Drums are asking questions in an attempt to either look like their playing when they really aren’t doing anything. Drums accused me as being scum for calling him out on it using the “ Crushsr   is giving of dickhead vibes” so must be scum. Drums is soft as baby shit and can’t handle pressure. Anything else? 

29 minutes ago, AVM said:

FWIW - a multi-use lie detector and 80s role could mesh together well, if we don't have typical roles. We had a game earlier this summer/spring along those lines...not that they've got many vote (except Paradis - ping) but just reinforcing we should be looking elsewhere..

We could debate if Hess legit has the ability multiple times or not, but that's a pretty significant waste of time lol

Can't rule out that Hess hasn't even read his role PM yet.  lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Barry and Drums are asking questions in an attempt to either look like their playing when they really aren’t doing anything. Drums accused me as being scum for calling him out on it using the “ Crushsr   is giving of dickhead vibes” so must be scum. Drums is soft as baby sh*t and can’t handle pressure. Anything else? 

angry u mad GIF

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Say you are town you big pussy

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Drums ask stupid questions, Drums is baby shift soft. I  am not scum. 

Drums is asking questions not even interested in looking for the answer. He is obviously flailing and can’t handle the pressure. Town ask question and looks for answers. Scum ask questions and don’t care what the answer is. They just try to look busy because they already know the answers. 

unvote vote drums 

• Sympathy 1

VOTE COUNT:

Hess - - Paradis (1)

Barry - - CTM, Crusher, Spoot, JC (4)

Drums - - kdels, Jif, JETS, Dice, 80 (5)

Ape - - Nyn (1)

CTM - - Lizzie, Ape (2)

Kdels - - Hess, AVM, Barry, Drums (4)

DEADLINE: Today at 3 pm

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

58 minutes ago, Drums said:

I’d like to see you make a statement for the lie detector

55 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Drums ask stupid questions. Drums is baby shift soft. I  am not scum. 

53 minutes ago, Drums said:

So you’re third party?

48 minutes ago, Drums said:

Say you are town you big pussy

47 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Read the thread thunder thighs. 

43 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Drums is asking questions not even interested in looking for the answer. He is obviously flailing and can’t handle the pressure. Town ask question and looks for answers. Scum ask questions and don’t care what the answer is. They just try to look busy because they already know the answers. 

unvote vote drums 

Crusher refuses to state that he is town with a lie detector in the game and is getting really cranky.

unvote

vote crusher