The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So who are your top scum picks now?

Have no idea.  Nyn?  Maybe.  Surprised she ghosted after I pressured her.  Not her scum meta.

Your in my town pile for now.  Hess is Hess.  Wish one of you were dead.

Lizzie was the alternative train to JiF.  Maybe alternative bad guys.  Who knows?

CTM has played clean, almost too clean.  Could see a scum team of CTM and Nyn.  Maybe CTM and Hess.  

Hard to say really.  

That leaves AVM.  Probably scum even though I just pushed on CTM for chasing low-hanging fruit.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

stanfield could have killed doc but chose not to?

Yup.  It appears since both Nyn and I are still alive they didn't chase a protective role or there is only one team of five scum to start and the rest was our own conjecture.

25 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@jvill 51

Would a role blocker prevent a BPV from working?

IE:

If player A uses role blocker on player B and player B has a BPV, does the BPV get blocked for that night?

23 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Expected response:  PAFO.

Leaning towards answering but waiting on an opinion before I do

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

What I'd expect him to say.  Really depends on the mod but IIRC the BPV is personal equipment and not an action that can get blocked.  

THats normal but who knows with a virgin mod being advised by a god damn bot

On 7/28/2020 at 9:41 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT:

Hess - - Spoot, JC, Paradis, Barry, Dice, Hess (6) 

80 - - JETS (1)

Drums - - kdels (1)

Paradis - - Lizzie (1)

Ape - - Nyn (1)

Kdels - - Drums (1)

Barry - - CTM (1)

Hess is at L-2

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Weird VC.  Did we really have six town votes on Hess?

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

nyn claimed doc D4

crusher (stanfield crew) had a roleblocker, and stanfield was shooting even nights

ape & spoot got shot N4, not nyn

Oh Yeah Wow GIF by NBA

An issue with this is Nyn's claims makes better sense if she had a vest.,  I doubt that crusher and nyn would have vests on the same team, i was thinking more that Nyn is crushers barskdale mirror if she's fake claiming

On 8/1/2020 at 2:19 PM, jvill 51 said:

Bodie had been in the game since he was 12. He’d never ****ed up a count, and never skimmed off a package. But finally he had realized that, for all he had done, he was still only one of them little bitches on the chess board.

So, he decided the hell with it, I’ll tell the cops what I know. There’s no loyalty in this game anyway. I’ll testify if it comes to that.

But little did Bodie know that in his years on the streets, he’d made his fair share of enemies. And along the way, he managed to piss off a shotgun toting ripper and robber that no one would ever want to piss off.

A shot from a double barrel rang out, in broad daylight. And Bodie dropped to the ground, capped quick, just like them little bitches on the chessboard.

JETS, aka Preston “Bodie” Broadus, Vanilla Town, has been killed.

VOTING RESUMED

Omar kill here.  Used a shotgun.  Probably a Vig.  Maybe a one-shot?  

On 8/4/2020 at 3:26 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT:

Kdels - - Ape, Crushluv, Barry, Paradis, Hess (5)

Crushluv - - CTM, Kdels, Nyn (3)

Ape - - Dice(1)

Not Voting: AVM, Spoot, LK, JC (4)

kdels is L-2

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

At least one scum (Crush) on Kdels with two unknowns.  Nyn looks good here for a vote on Crush.

On 8/5/2020 at 12:09 PM, jvill 51 said:

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Paradis - - kdels, Hess, JC, Crusher, Lizzie, Barry, CTM (7)

Crushluv - - Nyn, Spoot (2)

Kdels - - Paradis (1)

Nyn - - Ape (1)

Not Voting: AVM, Dice (2)

Paradis train:  5 unknowns and 1 scum (crush).  Odds are 1 of the 5 is scum. 

Nyn parked on Crush (distancing).  I know I just changed my analysis but that's my observation.

AVM MIA.  Dice not much help either so I would suggest the 1 in 5 odds of scum are strong.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:11 AM, jvill 51 said:

13 years and 4 months. That’s how long Spoot had been sidelined to the Pawn Shop Unit within the BPD. You see, Spoot was natural po-lice. Former Homicide, he was working a case that, naturally, he had put down. He had the weapon, the casings matched, and he had a witness. Open and shut. Except for the fact that the witness was connected to some newspaper editor. It wouldn’t look good if the editor’s son was hauled into court because of his connection with a murderer. And the Deputy Ops had a convenient relationship with the newspaper editor. So the Deputy Ops told Spoot to charge the murder without the witness. Chain of command.

Except Spoot didn’t follow along. No, he forced the witness to testify. The Deputy Ops was displeased. Spoot could have charged the case without the witness, but you know, principles and all that. His Homicide career was finished. They asked Spoot where he didn’t want to be transferred. He told them at least put me out on the streets, not behind some desk pushing papers. Ok, sure. Pawn Shop Unit.

13 years and 4 months later, there was a new Deputy Ops, new head of the pawn shop unit, and everyone who had a grudge with old Spoot had either moved on with retirement or forgotten about it. Either way, no one wanted to be assigned to the detail investigating the Barksdale and Stanfield Crews anyway. So when they shipped old Spoot there, no one envisioned him taking a lead role in the investigation.

Spoot tried to teach the other cops the ropes. If you wanted to really make a difference, really build a case on high-level drug traffickers, it wasn’t about cracking heads and buy-busts of low level dealers. No, this case needed good CI’s. It needed to be slow, methodical. It needed a wire. All the pieces matter.

Spoot decided he’d keep a low profile. Let him work in the shadows and maybe he won’t piss off the higher-ups this time or draw the suspicions of the crew he was investigating. Spoot had bigger aims. If you just follow the drugs, you get drugs and drug dealers. If you follow the money, you don’t know where the **** it’s gonna go. That’s why no one wants wires. When the tape starts rolling, no one knows what’s going to be said.

He didn’t know it, but his low profile came at a cost. Trying not to attract attention wound up attracting attention. But not from who he thought. No, this time he had caught the attention of that guy with the double barrel sawed-off. The man with the code. And at this range, with this caliber? sh*t, even if he missed he couldn’t miss.

The shotgun blast rang out. The sun rose. And when the BPD arrived at the scene, they were chalking off a beaver of their own.

Spoot, aka Lester Freamon, TOWN STANFIELD COP (odd night) w/ WIRETAP ABILITY, has taken a shotgun blast to his beaver face.

image.gif.cc83ffa90471b9cb25109da91adb8093.gif

It is now Day 5.

Looks like Omar but at night.

I'm at the point now that one of either Hess or Barry is scum.  Then Nyn, then CTM and then maybe AVM.  Yup, clear as mud.  If you guys haven't noticed my day time posting is pretty non-existent.  It won't change but I'll try to re-read and offer analysis tomorrow night.