The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Nope not me. 

You (CTM), Nyn, LK, JC

3 out of 4 are scum. 

I'm resetting, but the idea that you fake claimed and cleared your partner on Barry back on day 1 would be epic tbh

Or jc as scum, - crusher partner ?

Just now, CTM said:

I'm resetting, but the idea that you fake claimed and cleared your partner on Barry back on day 1 would be epic tbh

Or jc as scum, - crusher partner ?

It would have been awesome but didn’t happen.  Neither Nyn nor JC’s games w roles make any sense. LK is an anomaly. Wondering if I’m worth the NK tonight since an easy lynch tomorrow. We’ll see who dies and take it from there. 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

AVM had a really strong start but then dwindled down. It's problematic to pin down a read without him posting at all lately. Then again if he happens to be scum we cant keep giving his slot a free pass.

I just really feel like ctm is gross. 

I feel you are gross.  Do you even read the thread or just ghost to scum victory?

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Gee I wonder why JC wanted the Stanfield cop to out themselves. I wonder why he conveniently disappeared when the obvious spoot bread crumbs were out. I wonder why he just forgot to think about protecting kdels. 

?

Stop playing checkers.  

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Gee I wonder why JC wanted the Stanfield cop to out themselves. I wonder why he conveniently disappeared when the obvious spoot bread crumbs were out. I wonder why he just forgot to think about protecting kdels. 

?

Fwiw.  Nyn should have protected Kdels since I was protecting her.  She just outed herself but you don't see that.  Should I assume you're scum or just a dumb ****?