The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

On 7/23/2020 at 11:10 PM, jvill 51 said:

Roster:

1. Drums, aka Carver, VANILLA TOWN, lynched D1

2. JF80, aka Bunk Moreland, TOWN DETECTIVE, killed N2

3. Spoot, aka Lester Freamon, TOWN STANFIELD COP (odd night) w/ WIRETAP ABILITY, shot N4

4. @Barry McCockinner

5. Dice, aka Herc, VANILLA TOWN, lynched D4

6. @CTM

7. JETS, aka Bodie, VANILLA TOWN, shot D2

8. @Jetscode1

9. JiF, aka Maury Levy, BARKSDALE & STANFIELD LAWYER, lynched D2

10. Stark replaced by @HessStation D1

11. Ape, aka D’Angelo Barksdale, VANILLA TOWN, killed N4

12. Crushluv, aka Marlo Stanfield, STANFIELD CREW ROLEBLOCKER w/ 1x BPV, lynched D5

13. Ballin replaced by @AVM D1

14. @Nynaeve

15. kdels, aka Jimmy McNulty, TOWN BARKSDALE COP (even night) w/ WIRETAP ABILITY, killed N5

16. Paradis, aka Wallace, VANILLA TOWN, lynched D3

17. @Lizard King

It is now Day 1. With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

17 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:
  • Barksdale cop killed N5 - so Barksdale was shooting odd nights & Standfield even nights.
  • Likely we have 1 stanfield and 2 barksdale left, possibly an SK
  • N1 & 3 (barksdale shooting) there was no NK 
    • We know crusher had a BPV, that could account for one of the odd night no kills
    • Could also be nyn protect
  • D2 & N4 there was shotgun/omar
  • JC claims to be town body guard
  • nyn claims to be doc
  • Hess claims to be LD who cleared me
  • AVM is possibly dead irl
  • rule 14

just a summary - did I miss anything?

I forgot to include in the above summary that kdels looked up CTM and cleared him as not barksdale. 

On 8/2/2020 at 11:50 AM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT:

Jif - - Dice, JC, Kdels, Nyn, Hess, CTM, Barry (7)

CTM — Crusher (1)

kdels - - Spoot, Ape (2)

JiF is at L-1.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Re skimmed day 2. 80 is the final vote and had to coerce JC and CTM in at least one post to stay on JiF. Crusher was overly protective of JiF. Crusher and CTM were after each other all game which could be blatant bussing. Although CTM hasn’t used any Crusher train rhetoric against anyone to date. If CTM scum hes scummates w Crusher. 

AVM not participating is a pretty big monkey wrench. Didn’t see much of LK on this day. 

Do I think AVM is hiding scum, no. Do I think him being busy is indicative of alignment, no. It’s null. I’m going back to his reveal and then quick thoughts after as something that stuck out to me. Plus he was around enough during parts of the game and nothing sticking out as townish. 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Actually there was a false narrative that JC was self protecting out of “frustration” when he protected Nyn last night. Thoughts?

I think that's the right play and must of missed that originally. IF nyn and JC are town, nyn protecting kdels and jc protecting nyn is the way to go. 

I could've sworn he said he's not protecting any of us cause we all suck (or something along those lines).  I also don't remember him at any time considering that Nyn wasn't scum, which makes the protection more dubious but I could've missed that.

Bottom line.. I'm not really ready though to completely undermine my previous reads at this point though when from my perspective 1/2 of the remaining game is likely scum. 

If i'm alive tomorrow and JC is as well maybe I reassess but I actually feel better about you right now and am having a hard time imagining a scenario where AVM isn't scum.

One of JC/Nyn should be town at a minimum

Feel pretty good about Barry

So that leaves 2/3 out of you, lizzie and AVM as scum. 

POE leaves me with pretty good confidence that AVM is scum.. + he's MIA which while not alignment indicative, is slowing the game. 

30 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Re skimmed day 2. 80 is the final vote and had to coerce JC and CTM in at least one post to stay on JiF. Crusher was overly protective of JiF. Crusher and CTM were after each other all game which could be blatant bussing. Although CTM hasn’t used any Crusher train rhetoric against anyone to date. If CTM scum hes scummates w Crusher. 

Had to be coerced? I don't remember

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I think that's the right play and must of missed that originally. IF nyn and JC are town, nyn protecting kdels and jc protecting nyn is the way to go. 

I could've sworn he said he's not protecting any of us cause we all suck (or something along those lines).  I also don't remember him at any time considering that Nyn wasn't scum, which makes the protection more dubious but I could've missed that.

Bottom line.. I'm not really ready though to completely undermine my previous reads at this point though when from my perspective 1/2 of the remaining game is likely scum. 

If i'm alive tomorrow and JC is as well maybe I reassess but I actually feel better about you right now and am having a hard time imagining a scenario where AVM isn't scum.

One of JC/Nyn should be town at a minimum

Feel pretty good about Barry

So that leaves 2/3 out of you, lizzie and AVM as scum. 

POE leaves me with pretty good confidence that AVM is scum.. + he's MIA which while not alignment indicative, is slowing the game. 

JC basically went off his rocker to lynch Nyn when she revealed doc....only to counter he’s a BG....which didn’t stop him pushing her....nothing t happened.....then he protects her....this is JC....not me or 80 or some other quack player....

On 8/1/2020 at 6:50 PM, CTM said:

What the case?

On 8/1/2020 at 6:51 PM, CTM said:

You know what, I dont really care.. eff that butthole twink

Unvote

Vote jif

On 8/1/2020 at 7:37 PM, Jetscode1 said:

^^^scummy AF^^^

We lynch the hippie next.

My skim was horrible. JC was pushing JiF Lynch. I think next page is the 80 quotes I’m referring to though wait a sec

On 8/1/2020 at 10:53 PM, The Crusher said:

JiF is acting like he’s not into the game, yet at least. CTM has hit a couple scum tells. Lizzie watched/read the thread for about 15 minutes didn’t make a single post. I’m ok with CTM or the Lizard today. 

Just throwing this in there pg 39 close to JiF lynch 

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

Had to be coerced? I don't remember

My bad I was skimming. It was JC’s post who was FOS’ing you hard at the time Around your JiF vote for the way you did it. You weren’t coerced. You did ask for a case and then next post said **** it and voted JiF.  Little scummy still though as a bunch of people picked up on it 

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

My bad I was skimming. It was JC’s post who was FOS’ing you hard at the time Around your JiF vote for the way you did it. You weren’t coerced. You did ask for a case and then next post said **** it and voted JiF.  Little scummy still though as a bunch of people picked up on it 

Eh, that was early in the game and i wasn't even playing yet and obviously didn't care that much who we lynched..

I was going to say that we don't even know what jif was since he worked for 2 teams . he could be known to scum or not.

However your bumps seem to indicate that crusher was actively not willing to vote Jif. Crusher is not much of a busser as scum, particularly of jif so I'm guessing scum did know who jif was

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This game started on 7/23 and it's still going?, holy sh*t.

haha word.. lets kill AVM and the living can sort it out tomorrow when the pool will be smaller.

I honestly have a hard time seeing a scenario where he isn't scum and he's mia holding up game..

23 minutes ago, HessStation said:

UNVOTE AVM He needs to be taken out of the game it’s been days. Plus sticks out as scummy in a couple big spots. Others at least made an effort to win. Actually hope he’s ok RL though too.

^ so you're not voting right lol