The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Paradis train:  5 unknowns and 1 scum (crush).  Odds are 1 of the 5 is scum. 

uh... It's very likely 3/7 of the remaining game is scum.  if there is only 4 townies left then 1 of 5 has to be scum.. so.. good job?

If you are town, just throwing a dart = 50% chance of hitting scum. 

3 hours ago, CTM said:

uh... It's very likely 3/7 of the remaining game is scum.  if there is only 4 townies left then 1 of 5 has to be scum.. so.. good job?

If you are town, just throwing a dart = 50% chance of hitting scum. 

over 3k posts 2 scum dead? jajajajajajaja

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, CTM said:

I'm pretty sure you are known to not go the jif route and always self protect.. The proper play is to rando between you and another PR

As long as I'm not outed sure. Once Im outed the margin of play reduces considerably. And history has shown I don't go the JiF route.

11 hours ago, CTM said:

Asked and answered. Agree it was anti town behavior but it's consistent with his evolution through the game 

aggressive > stubborn >frustrated  >dejected

I believe he is most likely to be town out of everyone besides me

town > scum

CTM > Jc > Barry> Lizzie > Hess> Nyn > AVM

You guys think JC is scum then vote him! 

I said his behaviour reads town to me but I don't get his NA choice

10 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am having a really hard time wrapping my head around the idea that we supposedly have two protective roles and neither one decided to protect kdels.

nyn - is apparently protecting herself for the rest of eternity so that she can survive for the purpose of not participating

JC - just didn't think about it or something

roberto firmino lol GIF by Liverpool FC

GFY

9 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Have no idea.  Nyn?  Maybe.  Surprised she ghosted after I pressured her.  Not her scum meta.

Your in my town pile for now.  Hess is Hess.  Wish one of you were dead.

Lizzie was the alternative train to JiF.  Maybe alternative bad guys.  Who knows?

CTM has played clean, almost too clean.  Could see a scum team of CTM and Nyn.  Maybe CTM and Hess.  

Hard to say really.  

That leaves AVM.  Probably scum even though I just pushed on CTM for chasing low-hanging fruit.

I'm at base this weekend working. Didnt ghost anything and I'm getting tired of your asinine comments.

I know how to play as a doc and I do it well. You have like zero experience. So at the end of the day I'll make decisions as I see fit. Don't really care for any input or directions from any of you.

9 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Are you ******* kidding me?

Actually if you are both town you protecting kdels and him you is probably best play, but it wasnt really coordinated. I thought jc had said he was not using his NA since we all suck

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Leaning towards answering but waiting on an opinion before I do

The answer is pretty obvious imo. BPV isn't a role you can block. It's a passive shield. As a mod I never allowed  RBer to affect it.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh I'm pretty sure he is. I like how he's directing barry like a child. 

Where? Please substantiate me "directing" Barry like a child.This comes off like you trying to insult barry into aligning with you

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

That's what I said. We agree!

Yes but in most cases I managed to stay hidden for a while. And I still had to protect myself intermittently because I was universally town read. In case you haven't noticed that is not the case this game which allowed me to play fast and loose before I claimed. Now not so much.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

This for instance.

And I insult barry as a hobby. It's not game related.

Come on.  I've actively defended Jc against barry and was FOs'd for my efforts and he didnt like my saying we shouldnt lynch you either. All bumpable 

That post was me saying put your money where your mouth is with reasoning. I also told him and hess earlier to just vote JC after they were on me for thinking hes town despite his night action.

Why do think Barry is town? I happen to agree but for you to say I'm directing him implies you believe him to be town as well.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Since when insulting someone makes them want to align with me? I can tell you from experience that does not work and quite often achieves the opposite.

Try it out with ape sometimes and lmk lol

It wasnt just an insult. Your insult was an observation that I was treating him like a child, the I implication being that I am manipulating him and hes beneath me. Nobody likes to be manipulated 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Come on.  I've actively defended Jc against barry and was FOs'd for my efforts and he didnt like my saying we shouldnt lynch you either. All bumpable 

That post was me saying put your money where your mouth is with reasoning. I also told him and hess earlier to just vote JC after they were on me for thinking hes town despite his night action.

Why do think Barry is town? I happen to agree but for you to say I'm directing him implies you believe him to be town as well.

I expected you to give your take on it instead of asking him what he thought it means.

Like I said before he's had posts I like but sometimes he gets very aggro and that feels out of place for me. But he's definitely not someone I'd be willing to vote today.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

It wasnt just an insult. Your insult was an observation that I was treating him like a child, the I implication being that I am manipulating him and hes beneath me. Nobody likes to be manipulated 

That's how it came across to me from your interaction. I was going to use a van and candies analogy if that makes you feel better.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I expected you to give your take on it instead of asking him what he thought it means.

I mean I gave my take numerous times last night on JC and you. Even the post about crusher not killing you. I originally said good point, then though about it more and said I think if you are scum you are the opposing teams crusher. A fake doc claim in a multi ball game  makes the best sense with  BPV.

You are spinning false narrative 

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

I mean I gave my take numerous times last night on JC and you. Even the post about crusher not killing you. I originally said good point, then though about it more and said I think if you are scum you are the opposing teams crusher. A fake doc claim in a multi ball game  makes the best sense with  BPV.

You are spinning false narrative 

Actually there was a false narrative that JC was self protecting out of “frustration” when he protected Nyn last night. Thoughts?