"If I die....I die," Kirk Cousins on risking COVID to play football

jetstream23

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Let me guess, you consider yourself to be really compassionate and accepting of others?

Just tired of the bullsh*t.   There was a time when we as Americans worked tirelessly together to solve problems.  Now, we leave it a mystical being and if lots of us die?  So be it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

How about your wife and kid?  F*ck you you stupid dick.  

The moment I finish typing this, I begin praying and making sacrificedes (blood, entrails and otherwise) to all gods imploring them to grant you your wish.  To have the the worst case of COVID-29 on Earth and your demise is quick.  P.S.  You suck donkey dick ad an NFL QB.  eat me douche. 

You're a ******* moron. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, southtown24th said:

Every "Christian" I know, (there are many a "Christian" here in SoCal) has that SAME exact mentality.  Ya know why? Jesus loves them.

****s sake I'm not even religious what so ever myself but making fun of someone because they choose to believe in Jesus? 

Weak.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

replace christian w/muslim and the thread would have been locked, user banned within 3 minutes.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

In the very least. 

He would have been doxxed and lost his job as well most likely. 

10 minutes ago, JTJet said:

****s sake I'm not even religious what so ever myself but making fun of someone because they choose to believe in Jesus? 

Weak.

I am "Christian".

But I don't run around yelling, "I AM CHRISTIAN! JESUS SAVES".

Ok? You get it? You know the type.  I know the type.  People who run around yelling, "I am Christian!", they should be on the No Fly List.

Dangerous.

• Haha 2

Just now, southtown24th said:

google the guy

Not talking about him overall, was talking about right now with regards to this statement.

Personally, I do not relate well to anyone super religous either tbh, but to each his own. I wouldn't call it dangerous.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

I am "Christian".

But I don't run around yelling, "I AM CHRISTIAN! JESUS SAVES".

Ok? You get it? You know the type.  I know the type.  People who run around yelling, "I am Christian!", they should be on the No Fly List.

Dangerous.

I dont know a sh*t load about religion, but from what I do understand about christianity, you seem to not be setting forth the best example of it. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Any religious person who believes that life "here" is not worth anything, well, regardless of their persuasion, they should be kept an eye on...that's that.

Radical ________________________(enter any religion) should be considered dangerous.

I feel like you're comparing this dude to Jim Jones.

• Upvote 1