Russell Wilson bailing out Jamal’s secondary as Dak carving them up

jetstream23

4 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Jets fans for the last year did nothing but hold the jets team record as some sort of indictment on Jamal as a player. Ignoring literally everyone else in the world saying what kind of player he is. Because they know better. 

Now we are 0-3 and seahawks are 3-0, suddenly, team records dont matter. The hypocrisy in real time is hilarious to watch.

Incorrect. That was never the argument. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

You made this up in your own head. The argument was that Jamal had no effect on whether the Jets won or lost...just like he has had no effect on whether Seattle has won or lost. 

Let me know when the jets win the first game of the season and we will compare win totals to this year and last year.

Because 3 games in it's been painfully obvious the effect he had on our defense to anyone with eyes.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

You made this up in your own head. The argument was that Jamal had no effect on whether the Jets won or lost...just like he has had no effect on whether Seattle has won or lost. 

which is a standard that no other defensive player has ever been held to  

to hate on Adams some Jets fans invented the shut down safety and the wins gained pretend statistics to disparage a first team all pro , NFL top 30 player that get reps at outside corner, slot corner, outside linebacker strong safety and free safety

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Let me know when the jets win the first game of the season and we will compare win totals to this year and last year.

Because 3 games in it's been painfully obvious the effect he had on our defense to anyone with eyes.

Seattle's defense is abysmal. Currently worst in the league. Explain. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Read it with my own eyes, but sure. 

You are disregarding the many in depth, rationale and sane arguments about how Jamal Adams did not make sense for the Jets given their current roster construction and desperate need to transform the ONLY asset that we had (at peak value too), for OFFENSIVE assets or draft capital to support Sam Darnold.

Now that Sam is officially done, we need those draft assets WAY MORE now than ever. Adams was a very good player but he was overrated and a liability in pass coverage and did not make sense for the Jets in their current state. The Jets are a team that was built completely backwards and incorrectly (THANKS MAC!!!) and need to invest in offense first and PREMIUM positions (LT,Pass Rusher, WR, CB, Oline), with high draft picks and build a core.

A very good box safety is a luxury and not valuable to the garbage Jets. It makes sense for a team like the Seahawks to value him more as a missing piece on a Super Bowl run than us. He has been horribly in coverage so far and I would have never traded for a very good box safety like they did.

As far as Jamal Adams the human, he is a whiny, selfish, self-centered piece of human excrement and most of us are happy to see him go and will gladly root AGAINST his bitch ass. Clear enough?

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

which is a standard that no other defensive player has ever been held to  

to hate on Adams some Jets fans invented the shut down safety and the wins gained pretend statistics to disparage a first team all pro , NFL top 30 player that get reps at outside corner, slot corner, outside linebacker strong safety and free safety

He sucks. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

You are disregarding the many in depth, rationale and sane arguments about how Jamal Adams did not make sense for the Jets given their current roster construction and desperate need to transform the ONLY asset that we had (at peak value too), for OFFENSIVE assets or draft capital to support Sam Darnold.

Now that Sam is officially done, we need those draft assets WAY MORE now than ever. Adams was a very good player but he was overrated and a liability in pass coverage and did not make sense for the Jets in their current state. The Jets are a team that was built completely backwards and incorrectly and need to invest in offense first and PREMIUM positions (LT,Pass Rusher, WR, CB, Oline), with high draft picks and build a core.

A very good box safety is a luxury and not valuable to the garbage Jets. It makes sense for a team like the Seahawks to value him more as a missing piece on a Super Bowl run than us. He has been horribly in coverage so far and I would have never traded for a very good box safety like they did.

As far as Jamal Adams the human, he is a whiny, selfish, self-centered piece of human excrement and most of us are happy to see him go and will gladly root AGAINST his bitch ass. Clear enough?

Adam Gase will be fired by the end of this season. Joe Douglas will be fired within 3.

Jamal Adams will continue to be a great player and will win a SB ring.

Everything you said about Jamal applies to the jets fans that hate him.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Adam Gase will be fired by the end of this season. Joe Douglas will be fired within 3.

Jamal Adams will continue to be a great player and will win a SB ring.

Everything you said about Jamal applies to the jets fans that hate him.

That doesn’t address any of the points that I made and the reason why it doesn’t make sense for the Jets to have a player like Adams. You are just trolling so whatever. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Why dont you address why our defense looks so bad without him?

Explain Seattle's defense sucking. It's strange you don't seem to know the difference between offense and defense. 

Also, Please explain the difference between offense and defense because based on your posting, you don't know. 

You said in the game day thread that you thought offensive tackle was the same position as defensive safety. Not sure how drunk you are, but you should probably get to a hospital. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

That doesn’t address any of the points that I made and the reason why it doesn’t make sense for the Jets to have a player like Adams. You are just trolling so whatever. 

Ah yes. Its trolling. Everybody is wrong but you guys who have been wrong about literally everything.

Just say you guys have some weird emotional hatred of him and leave it at that. It would at least be honest and make more sense then the constant mental gymnastics and pathetic attempts at logic.

• Thumb Down 1

49 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

How many points did N.O score against Seattle week 1? 

This just goes to show how much of a bust Sam is. 

Jamal is 3-0 on a team who has a QB. 

Our defense looks horrible horrible without him too. 

He's having fun winning in Seattle. I'm happy for him. 

He didn't want to lose with Adam Gase. He found himself a real head coach. Good for him. 

His defense sucks with him on the field. I'll take the two first rounders. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Explain Seattle's defense sucking. It's strange you don't seem to know the difference between offense and defense. 

Also, Please explain the difference between offense and defense because based on your posting, you don't know. 

You said in the game day thread that you thought offensive tackle was the same position as defensive safety. Not sure how drunk you are, but you should probably get to a hospital. 

What the hell are you even going on about? You just straight up lying and making things up now?

I said in jest we should trade becton because it's clear he has no effect on this team winning or losing. You know, the same arguments you brilliant minds use against Jamal.

be ineteresting to see pre-season roster ratings and the coaching records of the HCs...

amnot absolving Gase for anyting and i dont like ro dislike him...hes just another football lifer to me...

the the steaming fecal mound of platers that Mac left us with...

all the FAs , all the picks, including Sam....

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

What the hell are you even going on about? You just straight up lying and making things up now?

I said in jest we should trade becton because it's clear he has no effect on this team winning or losing. You know, the same arguments you brilliant minds use against Jamal.

You said it, not me. I even gave you links to learn the difference. You should probably learn the difference soon so you can explain:

why Seattle has the worst defense in the league?

32 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

The seahawks are 3-0. He has more passion injured on the sideline than our entire organization put together. Which is quite honestly just sad to watch.

All that passion and he still sucks in coverage.

All that passion and he has been more of a detriment than an asset when on the field.

All that passion and we’d still be 0-3 and pathetic with him on this team.

Yet here you are, slurping him up like a $20 hooker.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Why can't you answer why Seattle's defense is worse with Adams than the Jets defense without him? 

• Upvote 2