Adam Gase Should Never Have Been a Head Coach in the NFL

25 minutes ago, SAR I said:

For a team in this condition that can't win, he's doing all the right things.  Front office moves, roster moves, motivation, keeping the team focused, insulating them from the media, etc.

The guy is an animal.  He is decisive.  He is vicious.  We need his toughness.

SAR I

Front office - giving contracts to his guys that let us down in his systme

Roster moves - getting rid of good players that he doesnt understand how to use - his whole carrent btw

Motivation - we literally play like crap all season, no motivation to win at all

Team focused - dude penalties and worst off in the league not very focused in my opinion

insulating them from media- he is not doing this at all -he literally fired our best player for retweeting media..

I d k man I get it your invested in Gase I just wish I could see this fantasy world that you see, that somehow makes you feel good about a coach that has failed on every demonstrative level their is. I mean the video literally goes through  a bunch of obvious stuff that doesn't exist in your world. 

• Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

He's clearly a terrible coach but one thing I'll give you -- he immediately recognized that Maccagnan was incompetent and had him promptly fired. I suppose, despite this 0-6 quagmire he deserves credit for that.

Unfortunately, he didn't look in the mirror either.... because he is the preponderant reason this team is failing. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, peekskill68 said:

Really interesting.  I'm trying to translate this into how Peyton Manning succeeded with Gase...

Because Manning has been his own OC forever. He had Tom Moore as his sounding board in INDY, and otherwise ran things. What really did Gase do in Denver; hand him fresh towels? Attaboys? Coffee black no sugar? 

If only someone...anyone....would have looked at his time in Miami and been able to use basic ******* common sense to forecast that the exact same dumb sh*t would happen to the Jets.

*checks JN history* 

All of you people who downvoted all of my Gase slander over the last 20 months deserve to live with the sins of Gase for the rest of your lives! Eternal Adamnation!!!