Cowboys lost Dalton to a concussion today...

8 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Trading Sam now would be idiotic, but please let the hatefest continue.

Personally, for me, trading him is all predicated on landing a top QB in the draft.

So, if that happens, are you going to want to exercise Darnold's 5th year option for $25mil just to keep him as a back-up? Or do you let him walk for nothing? Or are you one that believes we don't even draft a QB in 2021?

15 hours ago, Butterfield said:

You are an idiot.  

I hope you aren’t a hypocrite and you say the same thing about all professions.

Since you have a red/blue lined flag, lets put it in terms your tiny brain can identify with...

If a cop gets shot, you better say “It’s law enforcement,” or if a fireman burns to death, you better say “It’s fire protection.”

Do you need a hug snowflake?

9 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Personally, for me, trading him is all predicated on landing a top QB in the draft.

So, if that happens, are you going to want to exercise Darnold's 5th year option for $25mil just to keep him as a back-up? Or do you let him walk for nothing? Or are you one that believes we don't even draft a QB in 2021?

Pick up the option. 

The reaction, or lack thereof from the Cowboys players is disgraceful. That's you're f*cking QB. Compare them to these:

15126371178_e347552b71_o.gif

BelovedAdvancedDaddylonglegs-size_restri

RA6GTVNTVNGJBMTZ6FCUZFWCYM.gif

Meanwhile Dalton is murdered and these pricks are just like "Oh well RIP I guess". Incredible. 

Cowboys are a cancerous team. Those players are as concerned with their own personal celebrity than their NFL career. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Tbh, I don't know much about him, but when I hear talk about the best QBs in the draft it's mostly only Lawrence and Fields that get mentioned. And I'm not an avid college football watcher.

Doing a quick look at him, I noticed he will only have 2 full seasons of game time, too. Eh.

I have little faith in my analysis of college QBs.  I think I am okay at saying NO to a prospect, but I have no faith in anybody I like being a YES.  Lance and Lawrence both have that kind of haven't failed thing going for them. Lawrence has been top dog in his class for a long time.  Lance basically had a perfect season.  16-0, 28TD, 0INTs.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

The reaction, or lack thereof from the Cowboys players is disgraceful. That's you're f*cking QB. Compare them to these:

15126371178_e347552b71_o.gif

BelovedAdvancedDaddylonglegs-size_restri

RA6GTVNTVNGJBMTZ6FCUZFWCYM.gif

Meanwhile Dalton is murdered and these pricks are just like "Oh well RIP I guess". Incredible. 

Cowboys are a cancerous team. Those players are as concerned with their own personal celebrity than their NFL career. 

Agree.  I think the cowboys are a victim of their own celebrity culture.  Any scrub who puts on a star helmet now thinks they’re a 1995 Deion Sanders 

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Not sure.  Getting Lawrence or even Fields is far from guaranteed  and not sure if Morgan or White can be the guy. I also think Sam can still be a FQB away from Gase

Whatever QB we end up with, not dealing Darnold for a 1st would be criminal.  We're due to lose him as a FA after the 2021 season for nothing but a comp pick.  If Dallas were stupid enough to offer up a 1st you take it and run.