Cowboys lost Dalton to a concussion today...

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

They can still easily win the division. If Dalton is going to be out for longer than a week, I'd be surprised to not see them trade for a QB. Their next game is against the Eagles, I think.

Rumor had it that Mike McCarthy liked Sam Darnold.

Just sayin'.

JD get it done. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

They can still easily win the division. If Dalton is going to be out for longer than a week, I'd be surprised to not see them trade for a QB. Their next game is against the Eagles, I think.

Rumor had it that Mike McCarthy liked Sam Darnold.

Just sayin'.

Hope you're right. 

• Sympathy 1

I've said it before i'll say it again, sliding feet first is WAY more dangerous than diving head first.  Your head is in a worse spot, you have a lot less chance to see what is coming your head bounces if it gets hit.  Defenders hitting you tend to slide up towards your head.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I've said it before i'll say it again, sliding feet first is WAY more dangerous than diving head first.  Your head is in a worse spot, you have a lot less chance to see what is coming your head bounces if it gets hit.  Defenders hitting you tend to slide up towards your head.

No way. Head first puts your head right in line with being decapitated like Dalton. Feet first gives you a chance, especially if you're a quarterback. Doubly so if you're like Dalton and wait til the absolutely last second to go down and have your head out there to take the brunt of the blow. I've rarely seen a player get their head turned into toast going feet first. I have seen many get years taken off their life going head first. 

Just now, pointman said:

No way. Head first puts your head right in line with being decapitated like Dalton. Feet first gives you a chance, especially if you're a quarterback. Doubly so if you're like Dalton and wait til the absolutely last second to go down and have your head out there to take the brunt of the blow. I've rarely seen a player get their head turned into toast going feet first. I have seen many get years taken off their life going head first. 

What are you even talking about?  Dalton slide feet first and got killed as a result for the reasons i stated.  you have way more control of where you are going diving head first.   See the Flacco highlight in this thread, see Trent Green getting killed.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

There will be free agents better than Sam Darnold available, 

See I don't just want a QB who is better than Sam Darnold. I want someone who's going to make this team a perennial playoff contender.

I just looked at the impending 2021 FA QB list, and the only one on that list that I could see myself getting excited for is maybe Dak Prescott.

The rest are crap.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

See I don't just want a QB who is better than Sam Darnold. I want someone who's going to make this team a perennial playoff contender.

I just looked at the impending 2021 FA QB list, and the only one on that list that I could see myself getting excited for is maybe Dak Prescott.

The rest are crap.

Dak healthy would be 100x better than Sam.