Bieniemy and Fields will fix our future

Blackout

28 minutes ago, jgb said:

Can honestly say I don’t know. Bieniemy is a mystery to me. Hard to know where his duties begin and Andy Reid’s end.

There are also some off the field issues in his past related to behavior that, in my opinion, have kept other teams from hiring him. Not horrendous stuff, but the kinds of things that make you question whether you want him being the face at the podium and the representative of the team every week. There are reasons why he has gone through the head coach interview circuit before and has not been hired yet.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

There are also some off the field issues in his past related to behavior that, in my opinion, have kept other teams from hiring him. Not horrendous stuff, but the kinds of things that make you question whether you want him being the face at the podium and the representative of the team every week. There are reasons why he has gone through the head coach interview circuit before and has not been hired yet.

Oops. Didn't get to end of thread before my reply and you just beat me to it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

Corny indirect racism and I get “warned” for telling a troll to F off.. ???

Good morning Jet nation ?

Ignorance still reigns supreme in 2021 ??‍♂️ 

I don’t want him to be the HC here....whenever a team does hire him he deserves a fair shot....he ain’t getting that here for a multitude of reasons....would rather an established HC that has enough cache to weather the storm with fans/media because guess what we’re prob gonna suck next year too 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, carlito1171 said:

Ignorance still reigns supreme in 2021 ??‍♂️ 

I don’t want him to be the HC here....whenever a team does hire him he deserves a fair shot....he ain’t getting that here for a multitude of reasons....would rather an established HC that has enough cache to weather the storm with fans/media because guess what we’re prob gonna suck next year too 

Great point