Holy crap, Belichick does the right and moral thing for once

T0mShane

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

Q anon revealing themselves in the dislike section 

Or people think that this is disingenuous by Belichick, that he has “morality by convenience,” that he’s abandoning a sinking ship, that he doesn’t want to turn off half his locker room and torch any chances at attracting free agents.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, pdxgreen said:

It isn't about politics this time.   This is about decency.  And I applaud BB for it.  Which is the first time I've applauded a minion of Satan.   

Just had a conversation with a friend where he said the both sides line. Not this time, I replied. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Or people think that this is disingenuous by Belichick, that he has “morality by convenience,” that he’s abandoning a sinking ship, that he doesn’t want to turn off half his locker room and torch any chances at attracting free agents.

I was half joking.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I was half joking.

Which half? ?

i’m just enjoying the fact that Belichick continues to be recognized as a douche bag no matter what he does. Wouldn’t be surprised if he turned down this award and then donates to a reelection campaign in 2024. lol

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NY Jets fans already in hell. 

Pretty sure the third dimension is a fallen dimension and we're all already in hell.... But thats not what were here for.... Personally I'm here to make 2021 the comeback year for cannibalism.... And maybe radiation poisoning.