American Gods Mafia, a HessStation (TM) production - signup thread

5 hours ago, Drums said:

I want to try modding a game pretty soon but I’d need a co-mod to help with setup and VCs. I’m also scared it will suck so I’m hesitant. 

These are my confessions. 

I can shift this to a Drums game signup thread if you'd like.  I nominate @GATAbot for co-mod duties.

What would be your game's theme, if you did run one?

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I can shift this to a Drums game signup thread if you'd like.  I nominate @GATAbot for co-mod duties.

What would be your game's theme, if you did run one?

I want to wait like one more game if possible but I’m leaning Lord of the Flies

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Drums said:

I want to try modding a game pretty soon but I’d need a co-mod to help with setup and VCs. I’m also scared it will suck so I’m hesitant. 

These are my confessions. 

Unlikely to play so willing to help if I can. Feel free to drop me a PM if you want to.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Drums said:

I want to wait like one more game if possible but I’m leaning Lord of the Flies

Good on you for modding. I think the crowd has been easier to mod in recent years, but back in ye olden days it was the wild west with posting screenshots and reading into PM wording.

side note: I'm glad to see someone ran the Wire. It was something I always wanted to do but could never think of the right setup to make it work.

• Upvote 2

So, I haven't heard from Nolder but I have been putting together a setup. I think I'm done but if anyone is not going to play and cares to give me some feedback to make sure it is ok, greatly appreciated. Also looking for a possible Co-mod.